Monday, April 9, 2012

Doing the exact same stuff.


April 9, 2012
So this week,

                                                              was another week in Holland, Michigan.
                                                                                                                                                              with this same to Elders
            Doing the exact same stuff.

No this week was pretty good. To start, we changed our aproach alittle bit and decided to do more lessons on the door steps when we knock into people. If they are willing to listen they might as well hear a message right. So we slaughtered this new neighborhood we are tracting in and got 39 lessons for the week. Which is also a district high. But this new neighborhood everyone is white so basically we will be turning them all over to the other missionaries soon... hmmm bummer.

     The rest of the week not sure what happened so I guess I'll just walk you through a normal day. Or what was supposed to be a "normal day. Saturday was here and gone in the wink of an eye, but it left me taxed for the day. So just like everyother night I knelt and prayed, then flopped down upon my not so cumffy, not so soft, plastic, and short by about 2 inches air mattress. After recounting all the experiances and doing a mental cleanse of my body (thanks Deb) I finally fell asleep. Well maybe asleep, because just like everyother night, I toss and turn on a squicky plastic bed that doesn't breath at all below you. Leaving the top half of me like frozen chicken and the bottem like I'm on slow roast. And yet still as I sleep the morning always comes to early to the shreakingly anoying alarm, that sounds off yelling with trumpets in the background "Good Morning".... its a paradox, it tells me good morning while it only makes mine worse. Getting up out of bed, I head to the living room to plop back down on the coach, grab my rubix cube and begin to wake my mind with its bogaling colors.  As i do this Elder Draper, gets out of bed, lays down on the coach and goes back to bed, a pretty usual routine, that keeps him asleep till a while past study time, but because he did, at 6:30 get out of bed, he fills justified by sleeping on the couch.
     Now Elder Draper getting up so that he can grab something out of the bathroom, begins to grumble and Elder Villalobos said something that apparently didn't sit to well with him. At the same time, I put the phone, with that alarm still turned on under his pillow. Elder Draper already mad laid back down, and as the alarm went off acouple minutes latter. The phone left the palm of a steamingly mad Elder Drapers hand, to Smash against the window.  Sorry we actually have to leave soon appartently so I'll summerize the rest.
    The rest of the morning went well until we got to talk to the bishop, Elder Villalobos not agreeing with what he said exploeded and next thing we know we've got an Elder and the Bishop yelling at each other.
    After church we went to a penticostal branch, because of an investigator. Wow I've never been somewhere that honestly preached the word of God from the mouth of Satan, but I found it. The pastor tore apart the Mormon and Cathlocs and said that Mormons have no Martyrs. HMM he never really did his reaserch did he. Well we left before the program finish, not wanting to hear anymore. Later that night we went on trade offs. And Elder Draper took the bike keys on accident. So me and Elder Villalobos had to ride attached together everywhere we went. Pretty dope, and when we went and taught this man we asked him to pray and he broke out in full out song. Us laughing so hard we were crying, at the end of his pray we had to come up with the excuse that it moved us to tears. I love all of you and hope you have amazing days this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment