Alright,
Hey you should send me a pic of that hole in the yard... it sounds like fun. Honestly this will sound like a total lie but Im pretty excited to do work there in the house... that doesnt mean the dishes mom but I think it will be fun to work in the rec room or what ever the project is when I get home. I do better then anyone down here when it comes to work but ya se, I know im not up to dads standards haha.
Anyways, I am now in Ensanada..... where at Im not sure but Im here and it seems allright. My comp is a good guy, Im not sure if we are actually going to work or not seeing as he had planter warts 3 months ago, and go them burnt off, then went back in 2 weeks ago and did it again, well now his foot is infected and also he has a fongus going on... so thats messed up and his foot isnt healing because of that and well yeah its kinda a mess. Oh and the doc, doesnt know what he is doing. today we had an appointment and the doc just yelled at my comp the whole time... haha poor guy. But it went well.
Im kinda sad I left Tij. I was enjoying my sector and we have alot of bap. that I will be missing. But at the same time its for the best, this week things went haywire there. Like 2 weeks ago a 16 year old girl... cool and cute, but not that cute, and..... well 16 so shes got no chance haha, was talking and said she was going to give me her triple when I left there, well I didnt think much of it and said sure. Then last week she asked me what I was going to give her, and she asked for a tie..... alright I said. Up to here, everything is alright. Just that her mom wants a returned missionary as a son in law. So one day last week, we were eating with a friend of the mom and she asked if i wanted to know my future.... intriged, I said si. Anways, she started talking about how Im in love with a dove, and that this dove wanted me, but that Im an angry person and I was scaring the dove away, then she said I was going to go home from my mission and that I was going to come back here and I was going to find a supprise waiting for me, that I would have to wait 3 more years to marry my dove.... anyways... wow. I just sat and listed and my comp was laughing his head off. but it all went... alright, but after that we went to the work of the mom and she started right in.... "why are you going to take my daughters triple" "um cuz she asked me to take it" "hmmm what are you planing with my daughter, what do you want with my daughter.... and aton of these questions that i couldnt answer... I didnt want to offend her or her daughter... so then she says Oh its allright, I know you cant tell me how you feel for my daughter till you get home, but Ill keep her waiting for you...... haha no way, anyways, super akward, the conversation went on for a bit and then haha I got up and left haha... saying good bye.. no worries it wasnt rude. But It def. was the right time to get out of dodge, cuz i didnt want to be there any more.
Anyways I love you all tons and hope the best for you all.
Peace, Love, and have a good week.
sorry the letter sucks:) as always.
No comments:
Post a Comment