Tuesday, September 3, 2013

PIzza



we made pizza this week and it turned out super good.... yes I made and cooked the bread. I also made the sauce..... thats whats up food channel.. also I made some hand made flour tortillas this week. What up Im learning s

o when I get home I can cook some mexican food haha.

Also here is a pic of the beach here, it is super pretty. This week was super hot down here. Like I didnt sleep all week long type hot but Im doing good. So basically there was aton of people in the ocean. I think Im going to learn how to surf when I get home so mom.... you actually dont have to worry about signing me up... I wont be studying, it not actually necesary to study to make good money.... JK Im not sure yet, Ill say some prayers this week, Send me a list with all the majors on it :) please.

Anyways, Im loving life right now and am doing super good, Im healthy and working hard. The zone isnt all that great, but other then that we are doing well here. Love you all tons

Sorry for the short letter.

Peace, Love, and no worries its only  months.

No comments:

Post a Comment