Friday, January 13, 2012

Kick back and Relax

Thank goodness its p day, the week really hasn't been bad but having a p day is always nice. Though waking up at 5 in the morning on a  p day kinda stinks. I'm feeling pretty good here, IDK if I told you last week my shoulder was messed up, but my shoulder is messed up. Im not sure whats happened to it, but it kills. Sometimes I can't lift it over my  head, and in the morning when I get out of bed I have to put it down on my side and roll over because i can't raise it and I can't push my self up with it. But I'm hoping its still just something small, its weird cuz i swear it all started after I got my typhoid shot, that thing is crazy caustic haha. This week has been really good though, tuesday elder neilson came and talked to us for devotional, it was a good message way over the head of most missionaries here ( it was on the abrahamic covenent) but I enjoyed it, he went into the talk excepting we knew alot about it already, I think I did miss the first 5 mins of it, I don't sleep well at all  here so I fell asleep in the beggining. Really though, its terrible I just lay in bed all night, I even took some melatonine another elder had and i was just crazy tired but I still didnt fall asleep, Its pretty lame but what can I do, no big deal. the language is going bettter, I speak relatively decent now. Its nice to be able to say what you want sometimes, and every once in awhile I can actually say what I want, but still its mostly just navagating around the language. Sorry if not all this makes sense Im kinda tired. and its 5 30 in the morning, I'm doing my laundry right now.
    My comp is kind of a bugger, he wont say that he has anything wrong with me or that I've done anything wrong but he went and told the branch president alot I don't know what he said, and I'm guessing its not all true because I got called into a one on one with the branch pres and right off the bat he said "elder you just don't give a damn" I didn't know what I did, except miss my 1030 curfew twice and that was by like 10 mins. So I was kinda shocked, it was weird. So I talked to him for a while in a room and by the end he was like, your nothing like your companion says you are, youll be a great missionary, just keep working hard. And throughout the week I've had teachers pull me aside and tell me I've been a great influence on my district and stuff, and that they are impressed with me. So yeah my comp kinda pisses me off. But I've got to love him, and spend all my time with him, so I'll just continue to do my best.
      So this week there was a thread hanging from one of my pairs of pants so obviosly I pulled it out. next thing I know I now need to go get my pants re hemmed. woopsy, also I need to buy more soap for laundry and envelops and stamps. Its probably cheaper for me just to buy the stuff here then for you to send it to me. But I enjoy all the letters I get. Thanks to everybody that writes. and I actually have become really close with alot of elders on my floor. so I know have a ton of food. and the ones that are leaving let me go through there stuff before they went so I got what I've needed. hopefully this week I can score some laundry soap. Unfortunatly they are all leaving next week, which is kinda lame. except maybe my work out and matte buddy will stay cuz of a hand thing he may need to get takin care of. We drink matte everynight its actually really good now, in the beggining i thought it was giraffe poop now Its kinda good. Collin proly nows what it is but basically its this grass that you put in a cup and drink it out of a straw that has little sifters so the matte doesn't go up it. Its different but good. hopefully I can buy a cup in mexico but IDK its kinda a argentine thing.
     I know there is something I'm suppesed to tell you but I'm not sure what it is. oh one thing is that I want some pictures. lots of pictures. mostly of family and cousins and stuff but also get isaac to get me some good ones of me skiing and some other good ones of stuff off my computer. Everything you say around these places people ask for pictures for. So it would be nice to have some. I think that that is basically it. I think that I have more friends coming in this week, hopefully I do. But I'm not sure and if I get sent a package sometime make some of it healthy. I'm trying not to gain weight here. the food gets gross after like 3 days so now I only eat salads and lots of desserts haha but so far I haven't put on any fat weight but I actually have got alittle bigger here. I now do my curls with 50s 3 sets of 10. The food I'm guessing is roided up. I love you all, send me letters. everybody. and cool fact that you proly all already know but, some may not. It says in the scriptures that Isaac, Abraham and Jacob are already exalted and now sit upon thrones. So they are already gods. kinda cool, again I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment