Ohh yeah, this week was also Tornado week. As we jumped on our bikes. The night of Monday, just finishing up a great P day. We rode to what was supposed to be our dinner. Getting out side and wearing my rain jacket. I looked at the clouds and decided they looked nice. So taking my jacket off, we began our journey. Soon after starting of course, the torrential down pour began, and as sheets as water soaked the clothes I was wearing. Whats the point in pointing a jacket on top of that. So riding in this storm we started to look at the clouds... Wow they were funky. And like good missionaries do began to joke about a good way to be put into the celestial Kingdom. A tornado as we ride would just drop down on top of us and carry us up. Well the sky got darker the rain got thicker and actually thats were the story ende because we arrived at the members house for dinner. As we tapped on the door, they quickly opened it. Freaking out, and telling us to get inside. The whole town was on tornado Warning and there were Tornados that apparently had touched down in towns near us. Unfortunatly apparently we arent holly enought because I'm still he, and trust me. I'm not exalted.
Well hopefully next time I guess. :)
Blessed missionaries, the rest of his letter is in the previous post. Todd
ReplyDelete