Friday, July 12, 2013

Migra



 Hey fam
I hope the week has been good. Today we are having transfers so that is fun and lame. elder alfaro was a good comp. but I wont miss him all

that much to be honest. Anyways, Elder Cruz will be my new comp which should be fun. Sorry if this letter is alittle short but Im tired.... super tired. we got to sleep at 1 and got up at 6. not a good idea. But life is good. This week has been interesting. the whole week I didnt have the chance to study again and I really do feel drained. I need to study so I can have the spirit. But Im super glad that you guys have been going that makes me really happy. I just know that when I was at home I never did take advantage of having the temple so close. I hope that that changes when I get home.
Mom Dad I love you tons and worry about you out there in the sea but I know youll be alright.
Jay. I love you tons to and your going to be just fine dont worry. god loves you and he wnats a new boy here in the world. You going to be a mother of 2 now.... thats kinda cool huh. And Im gonna have a new nephew.
Anyways, here are some pics
the guy in orange well we bap. him last week. this week he tried to cross the border. Basically sat at the fence for 3 days wathcing to see if the migra left. and well there is 2 fences one you can just jump over...climb and the other is life 20 feet high and so you need a ladder. well. he got sick of waiting and so he climbed the first fence and weighted till the migra came and got him.... hmmmm kinda weird but apparently if you get caught and you have a legal family member on the other side they can bail you out.... or something like that. So right know he is tryig to do that. I think they have like only 2 days to do it though If not they well send him back to honduras and he will have to cross illegally into mexico... super easy, just tack a bus across the river. Then jump ontop of a train. and ride ontop of a train for 4 days and then take an acutall bus up to here. haha. to try to cross again. What a pain right.
Love you all, and your super blessed to be in the states haha. I hope this next week is a super great week for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment