Monday, July 22, 2013

Obedience

 Alright so the photos look really cool, it seems like it was super fun there. The funny thing is that the foto I liked the most was of you on the bike up Grandview.... It brings back good.... and well bad memories but all in all it was a fun time up there. And with Morgan there in the background haha, man haha we will have to do a hike like that again, this time though, Im not bringing any pansies haha.


      This week was good. Mom thanks for the squirt guns we had alot of fun with them this week. We would shoot all the dogs that barked at us. And then we started having wars with them. So right before we would enter in the house of somebody we would try to make it look like they wetted there pants haha. It was super funny. We got in a house and my comp forgot his squirt gun. So while we were walking out of the house, I had the both of them. I waited till he got on the stairs and there was no were to run and unloaded on him.... haha, It looked as if he had had a full blowout, haha, it was terrible.

Other then that not much happened this week. It went by well. Kinda slow but it has been fun. Today we went to the offices and I was sitting there talking to the sec. when Sister Carreon came in.... the presidents wife... she shook my hand and then saluted me, military style haha... and said that I should always be saluted like that haha...... I was so confused and still am confused haha. then she started to say why, more or less it was because of obedience and the way I carry myself down here. But it made me laugh and feel good. The sister is super cool..

Bummer note. Elder Castelan went home today.... I trained him and well he never really was a good missionary. Well when he was with me he was but ya no. Anyways he did alot of dumb things here in the mission. He had his comp. and ipod and telephone. They took it all away and well he bought it all again. So yeah, he also used to smoke when he was training apparently. Anyways, I felt like I did a good job with him when he was my comp and then well, I had to bring him down haha. So that was lame but whatever. Its Gods work and Ill be loyal to him.

 Anyways, I love you all tons, and Im glad you are all doing well there, and talking about the mission. That will help everyone out alot.... I really like the new site the church came out with. Thework of  salvacion you should check it out. It has some really powerful stuff.


 Love you all.

Peace, love, and the bike looks fun pops.

No comments:

Post a Comment