Peace, and love.
Monday, November 18, 2013
Baja
Hey fam. So life is super good. This week we went to the baja 1000. Can I say dope..... super dope. Honestly those trucks are pimped out to the teeth...... some of them really did have teeth. We went and looked at all the clase 1 and trophy trucks. I would send you pics but I think my camera is infected with mexican internet beatles so thatll be a project for when I get home.... just the chip can only be read by the camera.... anyways. after that we went to one of the places that the cars were going to pass. It was a dirt jump that they had made in the middle of a water spill way. There was people up and down the banks and in the bottom, up in the trees. Basically they were everywhere. There was aton of guys. so that was cool The trophies would come by doing 60 miles an hour and hit the jump then land and smash into a gaint puddle at was tight. Then they had a short stretch of sand before they went under the tunnel. Basically it was insane. and super tight. in between cars people would start crossing the track and everyone would start cheering for them saying they were idiots haha. and then the police came and took the people out of the track and then everyone cheered even more. It was dope. Def. the highlight of my week. Weve got 4 or 5 bap. this week. and the work is going super well right now. I really do love you all aton even though I dont write much. and well yeah pops if I need to give a talk the 18 I can do it. Just tell me before hand what Im going to talk about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment