As far as investigators go. 6 months ago 2 little girls got bap. and there parents werent married yet so they couldnt get bap. Well we aranged their marriage for the 22nd of this month and also there bap. will be for that day also. So that is tight. We should have like another 6 bap. before I go home. So thats super cool. Im excited about that. The only prob. is that no one wants to go to church. We only had 1 of our investigators that went to church this week. Super lame. But the good thing is is they are all still on track for their bap. dates.
Saturday we were headed to our food appointment and we were alittle late so we were headed super fast. Well I passed by a street that had a party going on. Ducked under the rope that they had hung to keep the cars from going by and kept riding at full speed. Alittle bit farther down the road me and my comp stopped and looked back to find our other comp. Elder Mccracken. After a good 20 seconds he showed up and we kept going. He seemed pretty mad and I was thinking whats wrong with this kid. Well it didnt all make sense to me until we showed up to the house and I saw that his whole back and side sere covered in dirt. haha. Apparently he hadnt actually seen the rope so while riding at full speed, right before he got to the rope he noticed it and he felt like his best choice was to put his bike down on its side..... haha he was not happy....
Other then that the week was pretty normal. Did I ever say I really like the bible. That book is tight. More the new testement. But I've been studying it for a while now... like 6 months, and I really like paul. That guy is quite the writer.
Anyways, I love you all and I hope you have a great week. Thanks for the letters and for all the love.
Peace, Love and she'll be coming around the corner when she comes.
No comments:
Post a Comment