Friday, January 20, 2012

Well...

 Hey everybody, hows life where ever your reading this? Thanks for all the letters, family, cousins, more family, and friends they are a nice break from everything here. Even though I got so many on tuesday I didn't have time to read any until last night. so I stayed up and read letters then I couldn't go to bed just kinda sat there, finally I get to bed and I wore this chick lotion, sensual amber to bed (an elder has it) and I woke up having nightmares so I didn't get back to bed forever, now it 5 in the morning and I'm officially tired. Momma thanks so much for the bread, everybody thinks it is amazing. I told them if they sent thank yous theyd prolly get more. Any ways over the last week has been pretty good. It's kinda hard to diferentiate each week, they are basically the same. But hey on thing, I gues I never told you is the lady on the phone was wrong, I'm here for 9 weeks not 6 so I've still got a little while, departure date is the 28 of feb. So I think this week, hopefully it isn't in my last letter, Ive been studying isaiah 22 lately, and verse 24 didn't make alot of sense. so I translated it from the spanish bible because it is more correct then the king james and It cleared it up so much. It was kinda cool. Other cool thing is the songs of whoever that are in the bible. Saloman. the JST of it says that its not inspired writing, basically its just in there. haha well I wont use that for inspiration. Its been a good week here, Jordy wants to know about the food here. basically I hate the food here, nothing can compare to mommas cooking so its pretty bad, frozen, re frozen not natural haha :) I just eat salads but even their salads are unhealthy, I think I've put on a couple pounds, some in muscle hopefully none in fat. I still look aight. Though on wednesdays and sundays there is Ice cream, I always tell myself no but end up eating 3 or 4 bowls anyways :) Right now I'm looking at MNT. Timp with snow on it and extremely jeaulous of anyone that is not in a cage and has the freedom to go do something, It looks like a sweet climb in the winter, kinda sketchy but Its going to happen in 2. along with a trip to somewhere in sur america to go backpacking, your all invited if your inshape and pay for my ticket. Thanks aton. Johny I love you man, thanks for the letters, and way to go to the temple, heres a question you can think inside the temple, what power does the knowledge of the endowment give you. Anyways I love you all tons. Peace, and Go with God

1 comment: