Monday, November 12, 2012

I couldn't write you.....well that's a lie.

Hey fam, whats up...
   Sorry about last week, I couldn't write you.... well thats a lie. I could but I only had 5 mins on the comp, so I just wrote my lil brother :) no worries it won't happen again.
Alright to start, 2 weeks ago went well, we had 3 people ready to get baptised but I talked to the pres. about vanessa, and he said that because of what she did before she couldnt' get bap. quite yet, that she needed a time of rep. first. So that def, stinks way bad but well I hope that she can get bap, soon. Then the next 2 people are way ready, gabriel and Ismeralda but we learned they werent married, so now we are working on that. Its been pretty good. Saturday night we got the transfer calls, I am still in Villa del Camp but my comp that I just finished training left to another area and is going to train there, I asked the president to do it, and he did haha. but Its cool to see that my comp was ready, we worked hard together, he isn't all that obedient, but whatevs. Then they told me that I was going to train and I"m the new district leader here in Ojo de Agua, I have 1 pair of missionaries and 2 pairs of sisters in my district plus me. Its pretty good. But the district is pretty dead right now, the other areas arent really working. My area, is the half of all the numbers, but its good that we are showing an example. I'm hoping that we can get some results.

  Well my new comp is.... hmmm. Well he showed up and only brought pink ties (we can't were pink ties) and purple sweaters (we can't wear purple sweaters) he is from bachuca hidalgo. Well wow what an experience, his parents sent him on the mission, he didn't really want to go. He is always talking about his girlfriend. They have 4 months together, she isn't a member, and he thinks she is going to wait for him....hes got no chance. He is always telling me he is going to break his leg or make out with girls in the mission to go home. He is quite the character. and 630 in the morning he is dead asleep. and won't get up, usually he got out of bed at 715. but today I got him out of bed at 640 he wasn't all that happy but he is going to have to get used to it. If he is with me. He is going to be obedient. Thats just the way we role. Nothing more about it. But I think we will be alright I've got 3 months with him here, but I shouldn't have any real problems with him. As far as his testimony, he has none, and far as his desire, unexistant. As far as I will push him.... the end of the world. Hes going to be sore and tired. But he will leave with a testimony and desire.

As far as me, I'm doing good, Its pretty cold here, but a member gave me a cool coat so I'm doing alright. I'm not really sure whats up with this zit thing in my armpit. This week, I got them on my pecs again, and my groin, and in the last 2 days one arm got it terrible. But up and down the arm, like 30. but big. I'm guessing that my arm is something different because they itch they don't hurt, so I"m guessing that is it bed bugs on my arm. I put a blanket on my bed and so it proly is that. I"m washing is right now

Oh I bought a months supply of food last week (it was on sale) it is now gone, my comp ate it all. We will now be eating our own food and not sharing everything haha.

We sorry I do't have much to say, I love you all tons.

This is what the kids swim in haha, and its like 50 degrees out side and this is in middle of pure trash

Peace love and take care of the snow for me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment