Tuesday, November 20, 2012

!Sin Felicidad!


What up fam...
   Man, the next 2 months are going to be bad. everyone over there is celebrating and here in TJ they don't celebrate anything. Super lame. but well hey, what can you do. Its way wierd to be honest. people don't give presents on christmas. they do everything different. And I"m just like 20 mins from Cali. Thats the worst part haha. Oh and that its snowing in Utah... man, I miss the snow haha. Tell me lil bro to take it easy for right now. he is going to get himself hurt the the start of his season and not be able to ski anymore. I'm sure he is smarter then I think he is bet just in case... he really smashed his helmet... wow. Thats pretty ballin. and why does he need new boots he bought some no? Fill me in on skiing, thats the best thing to hear haha. Oh and food. man, I miss food. I'm learning alil to cook like a mexican. basicly blend everything together, and then burn it. and well. it comes out alright. tasting very much mexican. Today is a holiday. the people don't know why, neither do I. only that they don't have school or work so thats pretty cool. As far as my boils go in the armpits I'm on medicine again. I've been taking injections all week long, and amoxocilin or somehting like that and one other drug, its an antibiotic. so I hope that it grets rid of it all. It looks like it is getting better. Don't worry about me, I'm doing great to be honest. The mission is way stressful right now. We changed the plan so we don't contact anymore and so right now we haven't had any bap. in the mission for awhile. the pres is way stressed out. usually in my area I can have or should have 30 lessons in the week. this week I worked way hard and we came out with 15. and we were the best of my district, and above avereage for the mission right now. Wow. Its crazy. I wish I could say that I have alot to say about my investigators but I don't have any.
    Gabriel and Ismeralda need to get married before they can get bap. so  we are working with that right now. we are supposed to have a bap. this weekend. but It doesn't seem like it is going to happen. a 11 yr. old girl, that drives me crazy. And to be honest those are the only two people. Vanessa, the other lady, well she needs another couple months before she can get bap. says the mission pres. so that stinks... bad. But we are working hard. and hoping that it will all trun out well
 
    My comp is getting better, I thought in the first couple days I was going to kill him. But last week he made a comment about some chick here and I tore into him hard.... and well he figured it out. We now don't have anyproblems. He kinda gets up in the morning. he doesn't talk about wanting to go home. and well he is working better. haha so Well Im guessing that is a good sign. Hoping so.
 
One funny thing happened last week. We went to a members house to eat. My comp wants to be a chef but he hates food... a lil strange. but we got there and entered the house. The sister is a lil weird but who am I to judge. She had cooked a piece of flat meat. (carna asada) some veggies and zuccini that was cut down the middle and was stuffed with chesse. But when we got to the house, the meat was cold, the veggies cold, and the cheese even colder. My comp started to eat alil bit. but he kept looking at me as if he was going to die. I just ate, downed my plate and sat and watched my comp finish off his. or try to atleast. he got the meat down, eating ver much like a bird. Then he got the veggies down. time for the zuccini. Well he started panting like a dog, as if he was about to do something really hard, and tried to put the zuccinni in his mouth but he couldn't stomach it. I just looked at him and said eat it... now. haha, o he tried again. After the first 10 mins battling with the zuccini he finally made enough hand motions and faces like he was going to die that I figured I'd help him out, I tolk the sister that he was feeling bad. he got straight up after that went to the bathroom and threw it all up haha.  The next day we ate pezole with pork spine and hooves. He was just as grossed out. But this time he just couldn't handle it. the problem with the hooves is they have hair, they shave it down close to the skin. but its still there. It doesn't get to me, but my comp couldn't handle it haha.
 
Oh the other bad part about the week, I'm talking this medicine and its made me wasy plugged up. like 5 days plugged up... haha, the worst ever :) I try to keep everyone at home really informed no use in hiding anything.
 
Im pretty sure I got rid of the flees in my bed too. thank goodness. I had aton of bites. Or it may not have been flees but it was pretty ugly.
 
well I love you all tons, I hope you have fun on my b day. itll actually be a pday so I'll do something special. maybe sleep haha. I'm super tired. always :)
 
Peace, love, and send me some pics of my beautiful family... or even better of the snow.
 
that pic pheasent hunting is pretty good. 
 
Oh this week, I was contacting a girl and walked straight into a sign... leaving a nice goose egg on my head... no way haha, the worst ever :) noking my glasses off and everything.








No comments:

Post a Comment