Monday, November 26, 2012

kickin it here in TJ.

Hello Family.
   I'm just kickin it here in TJ. No well this week went pretty good. to start off. We barely had any lessons and every morning we had stuff to do. So we didn't have alot of time to work in the area. We had food appointments, as we eat at 2, with all families that live out of our area, so we had to take a bus everyday to eat. So basiclly we waisted a bunch of time. Thursday we had thanksgiving dinner. Canned cold gravy, hard rolls, cold ham. and mushy turkey... mmmm sounds like home no... Yeah I missed being there, and I missed good food. But well its mexico, I don't excpect much. Friday we had a conference. In the conference the presidente taught about tithing almost no one here pays it. So its hard for people to be blessed, or called to do anything in the church. Then he taught a new way that he wants us to teach. The last couple weeks, he asked us to memorize the lesson plans word for word. and no basically he wnats us to ive them just like that. Not skipping a point or anything. He asked for some people to be volunteer (there was 8) and to teach the lesson 2 plan of salvation. He asked us to do it point for point, but inside each point we have to have also everything that it says in the 30-45 min. lesson plan. and do it in 10 min. I have it all memorized. so it wasnt very hard. But my companion had the part of the 3 kingdom, he forgot the names, then started saying that the terrestre was beautiful and there would be jesus there and the HG and sure its all right. no apostasy, but he made it sound so good that who wants to go to the celestial. It was pretty funny. To end the conference the pres, said that the people who have bad numbers wont have P days anymore, he has been saying that he was going to do it for a lil while. But this time he is putting it in action. super lame

     So after that, well we hadn't had reallly anylessons. And I was feeling a lil down. I've been studing a lil about fasting so Idecided to fast. It was sweet. Friday we had 10 lessons in total. terrible. Well actually the ZL told me that my whole district wasn't going to have P day. They needed to have over 15 lesons. Well Saturday. we busted out 10 lessons. It was a pure maricle. We even had our food like an hour from the house. but we workedway hard and God super blessed us. But super super blessed us. It was pretty sweet to be honest. Needless to say, we had pday today

    Well to celebrate my B day we went to the mountains. I bought Hot dogs in the morning and we went to climb this mountian with 2 other Elders. Its a pretty big mountain, and I'm the only one that really had climbed before so it was slow. but there is a ranch half way up the mountain, so we used one of the roads and started going up. right below the peak there is a huge abondon ranch house. Its pretty sweet to be honest. We got to the ridge and well we actually turned back at the ridge line. We got down by the house, and there was a lil creek, well what once was a creek. So we put a fire there and roasted some hotdogs. We hadben siting there for alil and up came a truck. We were actually out of view but I figured it was trouble so I told one of the Elders to come with me, and we went to talk to the driver. He was some 23 year old punk kid. He was fist scared of us. he wouldn't even role down his window then. he finally got out, and he was mad saying he should throw us in jail. Well in the end he gave us a ride out. I gave him part of the 1st lesson. and he said to come back anytime and he would give us a tour of the palce and show us some cool stuff haha. Mexicans :)

Oh cool thing of the week, the other day when I ran into the sign contacting that girl (Leonor) Igave the ref. to other elders in my ditrict and she is way interested.

Peace, and Love family... Thanks for all the happy b day wishes.. come big or go home, Z but be smart eh;)

No comments:

Post a Comment