I´ll be honest, I´m going to keep it kinda short. I´m jut not feeling it today. I¨ve been way good, and having a great time with my comp and everything. He is getting better. Sometimes he acts like a good missionary. But I´m still beating him up here. trying to get him to like his mission and be a missionary. Transfers come next weeek but I wont be going anywere, I´ll be kickin it here for another 6 weeks. But thats nice. I´m going to call you guys by skype the 25th not realy sure when it will be. Oh and about my glasses, its not a hge deal, you don´t need to rush, and yeah I´ve still got a years supply of contacts here, I havent used any of the new ones yet. But what happened with my glasses shouldn´t happen so I was just wondering if there is something I can do. Cuz its pretty lame. But whatevs.
Anyways this week went pretty good. We´ve been teaching way well, or well we´ve been having a bunch of lessons and with members to. So thats nice. we have to be an example for the district and so far we are doing really well. But the big problem is the we had 6 investigators come to church and out of them 0 were the people that had bap. dates. But It was nice to see people there in church. actually 8 but 2 don´t count cuz they can´t get marriend yet so we took them off the list. But anyways. It was way sweet to see so many people there. I´m hoping big things are going to happen here in the next couple of weeks. Maybe I´ll get a white christmas. I got you christmas package today, thanks for everything that was in it. It was way sweet, but Eldr bankhead ate all the chocolate.... just kidding I won´t open it till the 25th. But man thats along ways away. So yeah we had 6 poeple in church and 0 bap. dates.... super lame. But the work goes on. I hope that we get somehting going on in the district. this months we havent bap. and last month we bap 2. So we are wy behind in everything.
I wish I had a sweet story to tell you about an investigator but I can´t really think about anything. We tried cooking popcorn in the oven....that doesnt work. The bag just burnt to crisp in the over. I also bought a sweet electronic muscle messurer haha. I´ve got 13 inch biceps unflexed... well I´ve only lost like 2 or 3 inches here. They used to be close to 16 and now like 12.5 But Its all good. I also bought a new watch It takes heart rate and measures your steps and how fast your going and how far you´ve gone. Its pretty sweet. Oh and a camera that puts your face above an animated body and sings and dances for you. Anyways it costed a fortune but was well worth it... in the end I spent 60 pesos for it all. Like 5 dolars haha thats the best part about mexico. Its like shoping in a gaint nps everything used or in bad packaging but it comes out really cheap. Love it.
Anyways thats it for the week. I love you all tons
Peace, love and well tell my lil bro he needs to go bigger haha
no but really bro be safe up there. and don´t get to good, I still want to ski with you when I get home
No comments:
Post a Comment