Life has been pretty good. This week we had some good little partys for Christmas which was way nice but killed all of the work ( that we didn't have) we don't really have any investigators right now, and we are working way hard with the members but we have dried up all of our giving wells. So that stinks, But we will get there. We might have a bapt. this next sat. which would be way cool. Tato has been our investigator for 3 weeks and is super cool, we taught the word of wisdom and law of chastity and the next time we showed up he had taken down all of the Tecate posters in his house ( a beer company ) and he is trying to get married this sat to be bap. So we have an appointment in Tecate ( the city were the beer comes from) wed. to see if he can get married or not. Im praying hard that we can. But It's not easy to marry down here, you need pre maritail chats and tests and drug testing, medical test. a whole bunch of stuff oh and money. What everyone lacks down here. So I'm hoping that we can pull it off.
Thursday we had our mission christmas party. It went well. they tried cooking roast beef and other american food. well it was a nice thought haha. but we had a sweet play. I was the angel. Two little kids wanted christmas but they were jeahova witnesses and so they couldn't have it. So I showed up as an angel and well there wishes were granted in the end of the play. I brought two missionaries to them and they got christmas and gifts. A bible that had all the verses and bap. clothes. While there parents were out buying ugly ties. It turned out really well actually then we all sang the first chirstmas.
Well tomorrow I'm going to call at 12 so thats like 1 oclock your time. I'm going to do it on google. So I hope you can figure that out. I'm not really sure if I know how to do it either but I'm going to try. Its in google plus. So in your acount you can figure it out. Anyways. I love you all tons.
Merry christmas to all
Peace, love, and I hope in heaven youll get your white christmas, cuz on the other side of the spectrum we've got no chance down here.
No comments:
Post a Comment