Monday, December 17, 2012

Rained and Rained Every Day


Hey fam.
   Well I don´t have alot to say this week either. And the letter is going to be short because I had alot of things to tell to the president. But To start it all off, well I´m glad christmas is coming and I´m way happy that there is alot of snow there, that is sweet to here. I´m super jealous and realy jonesing to go skiing. Z your trinks look good. And you eating trash looks even better haha. Thats how we like to ski. Hows price doing. Still skiing way well. Anyways.
 
   This week went super bummer, to gaint bummer. the week rained and rained everyday. Everything was crazy muddy and super cold. And because of the rain, or something we haven´t had anylessons. Everybody is gone, Not sure what happened. And the people were way grumpy this week. We taught a ton of lessons in doorsteps that the people would leave us out in the freezing rain... Thanks haha. Then we were going to have a bap. Tuesday. But the girl was way excited and then here mom started to fight with her and boom. Well she doesn´t want to get bap now. So thats a super bummer. I was really looking forward to that. We did´n´t have terrible numbers but it just felt like a bad week. But I guess there isn´t much I can do. Just pray more and fast harder.
 
Then sunday I took the numbers of my district and they were terrible. But absolutly terrible. And they are actually all working way hard. So its way lame to see that they aren´t having any success either. But well I guess I´ll just keep trying to animarles. Ask collin I´m not sure what it is in english it doesn´t really make sense
 
    We do have two new investigators that are way sweet. Erica and tato. They aren´t married, dink a good amount. He has the girls of Tecate on all his walls. And well we started teaching them last week. They both went to church. We taught them Chastity and they want to get married, Taught them WofW and they don´t want to drink... Well he is alittle stronger willed then her. But he doesn´t want to drink. They may progress way sweet, if they can get married soon. If not well I´m going to drip them But they are way sweet. I hope the best for them.
 
Sorry that my letter is lame. This week the fleas have eaten my flesh right off haha. No  but I do have some 100 bites. I don´t have time to wash my blanket in clorox and do a flea bomb and all that jazz. So well Ill tough it out for another 6 weeks I think haha. LOve you all tons
 
Peace, love, and not being able to open my package is killing me.
 
Love you.
The pres. Gave us new seats. Well the church were throwing them out so we went to central to pic them up. Then we did homemade rootbeer as a zone. Way sweet. and a dry ice bomb... My touch in the party and coming home well. I an Elder here said if we got on the bus with the seats we had to take the picture. It was so cramed that I could even move haha. But I managed the pic.
 

oh and thats my district.

No comments:

Post a Comment