But Im going to keep this letter a little short. im just not in the mood to write sorry. This morning I worked for 20 minutes trying to pull out the root of an ingrown toenail but failled which is super lame for the pain that is involved. I was puting on a creme for athletes foot and got it on my ingrown toenail the whole thing swole up really big so I figured it was time to take it out but it was super sensitive because it was swollen and well it hurt like th dickens. And well also my zone def, just took the week off. the numbers look terrible and in the whole months we baptised 1 So that is super lame.
But good stuff. Aaron got married. a member drove him to san luis. its easier to get married there and well he got married then that night we had carne asada which was pretty fun and really good. Thats something we will be adopting when I get home, the whole carne asada parties. Def. pretty fun. Just to tell you I always abbreviate def. because I forgot how to spell it haha. dffinatly deffinetaly. not really sure.English is not going that well haha. never could really speak it and now well im just done for.
anyways other then that. the ski day sounds super fun dad you guys should have went down to snowbird and went swimming haha. Lifes good here. Ive got one more week with my comp. He is a good guy and helps me alot with my spanish. It maynot be the best kind of spanish he speaks, def. chilango but I try to just use the good words haha.
We had a zone conference this week and I was not very happy about our results and def. for an hour just toor into everyone. then I brought out the scriptures and did it some more. Then God blessed me and just threw DandC 9 in my head with Oliver Codrey and how he didn't have the spirit or couldn't recognize it and so he lost his opportunity and so I read that and told everyone that they didn't have the spirit and were waist there mission that they would go home and not have acomplished anything. I def. went way over board. but whatever it was the only fun thing I did this week ahah.Anyways.my eyes hurt, Im wereing contacts and Im not sure why but the whole world is blurry and my head is spinning I love you all tons.
Peace, Love and take care
No comments:
Post a Comment