Monday, March 4, 2013

Wow

Wow,
 Im supper tired. My comp left yesterday so Saturday I was up all night packing and last night I was up all night packing to. So well yeah.... Im super super tired. To start, if a watch shows up at the house... well put it in my closet and wait till I get home. Its another warrenty issue cuz it broke on me. But I'm going to buy myself a 10 dolar watch here. Also as far as my foot goes, my toe is fine... I'm a fetching proffesional don't worry about me haha. But it really would be sweet if my Uncle mike could not be so lazy.... please tell him that and could write me a step by step on how to correctly remove one of these stupid nails. To be honest mom, Im more afraid of staff infection going to a doctors then doing it myself. There offices are just there home. They do surgery honestly in the bedroom. Its messed up. And they wash there tools by hand... so not sterile. Whatever. I'll never come back here so its no big deal.

   we baptised 2 this week. I was super excited It was way cool. The family of Alison (the wife of our convert) are super happy they are all members in Utah and she is kinda the black sheep. and The other person that got bap. was a little girl. Also really cool. The bap. went way well, and the spirit was super strong. Anyways we don't have much for the future just one person that wll maybe she could get bap. here in the next 2 weeks. Im sure hoping so. The Pres. did some major changes here in the zone. I'm with Elder LLanes now. haha he is a super champ. Love him to death. He really is a good elder and we will work hard together. so Im excited for that. They put 2 new sisters in my zone. I'll tell you next week how that is. I think one will be 19. I'm alittle scared to be honest with the whole 19 yr. old girls and guys. Especielly with some of the guys that are here. Bu I guess I can't do much about that can I.

   the week went well. Its starting to get pretty hot here. like 85ish. and I'm not really liking it. We are going to look for a new house because ours is terrible. hmmm other then that really life is super good. Ive been doing good. I've got a rash on my hind parts but I'm guessing it is just from sweat Or thats what I hope atleast. don't worry about my health I'll only be sick for another year. then my aunt deb can detox me and I can go back to slowly dieing in America... the land of the free.

    they are playing dubstep here in the internet and its making me way homesick and way excited to go skiing.

Anyways, I'm going to actually keep this letter short. cuz,,,, well there is no real reason. But well I love you all aton. Im super glad to be on the mission. and Im super glad that your my family.

Peace, Love and wow, I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment