Monday, April 8, 2013

All is good here in Mexico.


Alright, all is good here in Mexico. Weve had a really good week. Conference was amazing and well weve been super busy this week. Like I said in my last letter we are changing houses, or changed better said. Friday we movied everything to the other house
and we gave our old house over to the owner yesterday, I feel kinda bad we didn{t have anytime to clean the house and so its a super mess. But I guess there isnt much I can do about that. The new house is nice, its got 3 bedrooms and 1 and a half bathrooms its 2 stories and is in a nice location, the president just didnt like were we lived before. The bad part about our new house is that for 1 we need to put everything in order and for 2 well its super dusty right now. we scraped off all the paint or foam from the cieling last week and so there is still alot of dust in the house. we keep cleaning but it just keeps coming back the problem is that its also on all the walls, we washed down acouple today hopefully it helps cuz it been killing me. Oh he could you send me some allergy medicacion. That would be sweet. and also a new chip for my camera. Dont send it till I give you the address though. this next week is the transferes. I{m guessing Ill be here again, and if so Ill have you send the box to a member here that has a pobox on the other side that way I get it in 3 days and not 3 months. Anyways, I think that is all I need to be honest.
   We don{t really have any good investigators. But we are working in that right now. we found a family this week. the grandma is a member and her grandkids arent so that is a potential investigator there. But to be honest the really isnt much that is  going on here. Id like to say that we have something way sweet but we really dont, the zone this week should heave 9 baptisms I really hope so, we will probalby only have 5 though. But as long as we baptise ill be happy. Weve been doing good, but we need to get better.
I tore a gaint hole in my super nice suit pants yesterday on the bike, I was riding and the handle bars fell off haha, so then I couldn{t ride with my hands and next thing you know my pants caught the crank and tore all the way up the leg, I got them sown up, cuz it is my best suit. I dont think Ive ever sent a pic in it but it looks good no worries.
Hey Im going to send some pics this week so, so well that all
peace, Love, and hows my sis jordy doing I worry about her alot, and my gramsy to?

No comments:

Post a Comment