Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thankgoodness


Man, super bummer about your elbow, that doesnt sound fun at all. I hope its better before I get home, I want somebody to play raquetball with.... even though Im sure you can school me with yourleft hand. This week went well, We had 6 baptisms in the zone which makes me super happy. The last couple months we havent been doing so well so I hope that this month we can change all that. But as of right now we are doing better. Today we have transfers. Me and my comp are staying together. Thankgoodness. Hes  a good guy and we are getting some new missionaries in the zone. I hope they all work but Im not sure how well its going to go. Actually we are opening up a new sector here in the zone. Thats kinda cool and usually when you open up a new area you baptize alot so I hope to see progress there. Tuesday we had interviews with the president. It went really well, we talked about life, love and the pursuit of happiness. Well really we talked about the zone, and my beautiful family and in the end we started talking about a question I had.... it had to do with the atonement of Christ, Gods power (that comes by the honer,obedience, that all things give to him) and how to be a better leader. Well I must be a super sinner because as he talked I started getting way light headed and the world started to spin. The Pres stoped talking and asked me if I was alight.... yeah Im good pres.... are you sure... yep Im good.... Alright thats I lie, Im fainting sorry, can we open the window. Anyways it was super weird. But everything is good, maybe it was because of the heat or that I hadnt eaten or that we hadnt bought water for a week. Not sure but it reminded me of when I fainted in surgery haha. We talked for 30 mins there then my comp went in and only talked for 3 minutes.... haha he came out and was super mad haha. Its cuz he got a phone call from D.F. but my comp wasnt happy haha.

Then on wednesday we had a training that we had to give and at like 1130 at night on tuesday one sister sent us a text that she had been fighting with her kids and how bad her kids where. So I stayed up till 1 in the morning writing a pretty good letter, telling her to repent, and change her ways haha. It came out super well. I pulled out some scriptures from mormon, moroni and Ether. Anyways all and all it came out pretty well. But in the training, I could barely think, let alone train about somthing. But I did alright, and my comp did good. I tore into some of the Elders there, they showed up without there suit and then we had a practice of the second lesson and they didnt know how to teach it (alot of the elders never teach that lesson) anyways it was fun.
Other then that, life is good here. We scraped off the crap on the ceiling with water no worries, and this morning I wiped down some of the house with water but they used a paint that comes off with water so.... well thats lame.
Anyways, I love you tons,
Peace, Love, and fishing on your elbow doesnt hurt??? Hey if after my mission we are going to go to disney land, we need to come to the temple of Sandiego and atleast see my pres of the mission How many of us have pasports

No comments:

Post a Comment