Alright, this week went super..... well actually it didnt go well nor did it go badly, just kinda inbetween. To start it all off, we painted the house monday, that did go well, it was fun and then we watched Ralph the demolisher or something like that on a projector there in the house, it was pretty fun, the movie is cool. Im guessing youve all seen it, but if not, its def. one that you should go watch. The movies a good in spanish but the humor is always alot better in english. because the show was made to be watched in english, so Ill be excited to see it again when I get home. Anyways after that, we were supposed to have a bap. tues. or actually 3 but the mom of 2 of the kids said no, and the other said he wasnt prepared. Super bummer. we switched the bap. for sat. and worked super hard to help them all be prepared. but it didnt work out. We took them to another bap. to see it and passed by everyday. but whatever. 1 will get bap. this sat. I think and the other 2 Im not sure, there mom is a super drugy and is cheating on her husband. So thats super lame. But we are working with them all.
Other then that, well it super hot here. 102 degrees today, and not that cold in the night time either. But I guess there really isnt much we can do about that, we just keep working I guess. Im kinda sick, Im guessing because of the heat, and that I dont really sleep at night, in this heat. The wife of the pres, said that it wasnt going to be hot for another 2 weeks, so she isnt going to bring an airconditioner for another 2 weeks. But lifes good, Ill make it through another summer here. I think.... I hope.... we ll see. I think Ill actually only be her for another 4 weeks, then Ill be transfered, thats the thought atlest. but It might not happen, or maybe Ill be changed to the other stake here in Mex.Monday, April 29, 2013
Kinda inbetween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment