Monday, May 20, 2013

Que Hubo?


Que Hubo?

This week went well, my comp feels alittle better... I think.... Honestly I think he is fine and isnt sick at all. He was kinda babied as a kid so he thinks everything is a symptom that he is dying. Im sure he has a headache because its really hot here and he doesnt drink enough water. But we went and got the culture test done for ricketsia. or rocky mountain spotted fever. it is a 15 day culture so he wount have his results done for awhile. We will see, when I was in insurjentes I remmber that he said he had an allergy to the sun, that when he walked outside his skin itched..... he spent like 200 dolars in doc. appointments they said it was nothing, but Im 100 percent sure that he just had dry skin and it itched when he sweated, haha. Last night he took his temp, and thought he was going to die, "Hey man, its at 37, what do I do man, lets go to the doc, Im super sick" " bro your not sick" "what do you mean Im not sick, it says it right here 37"  "man, 37 is what you should be, your fine and you dont have a fever" "hmmm I guess Im not sick then"

      We had a good week, we had a bap. on saturday, It was actually pretty cool, its a kid that thinks he is super tough, but he was crying in his bap. haha, its cool to see the lord work, I always love it, he is just a kid 11 yrs. old but i hope he can stay strong in the church, it will mean the ward needs to work alot, because his fam, has alot of problems and doesnt that that he can change... so they kinda put him down. His mom wants to get bap, but needs to get married first. We will see how that goes. But I really enjoyed the bap. then on sunday we sang in the choir haha, it was pretty fun, we practiced with them 3 times, saturdays in the morning, it was pretty fun. We have helped this ward become more united, its been cool to see the changes, its taken alot of work but its been worth it. The bad part is that Im headed out on monday Im pretty sure, Im not sure where Im going yet but, its time for me to go. Actually some sister in the ward told another that she wanted me to be her son in law... why she would say that, Im not sure, but that it caused a ruckess here in the ward, that Im sure of. It would be cool if she had a really good looking daughter, but.... well she doesnt. So its kinda a bummer there. haha, but yeah, so Im ready to get away from all the gossip. Ill miss my comp though, he is a good guy,

Tuesday and Wednesday the Assistents came and stayed in the house haha, that was pretty fun, we just stayed up all night telling jokes and talking about good times. It was pretty fun, except that our house was super hot and they put my fan on them so I slept super terribly, The pres bought us a new air conditioner but its 220 V. not 110 and so we cant use it, we need to go excahnge it.Tuesday we had the zone conf. that was fun then in the night we had the mothly stake reporte. I did a compilation of the zone since the beg, of jan, until now putting each month juxtaposed (not sure if I used that word right) with each other. Then I put some graphs showing the progress weve made in the zone. The stake pres and the mission pres both said they really liked the format and how clean and easy it was to read. The pres, said that he is going to ask all of the ZLs to do it. So thats always fun. IDK to me it just didnt make any sense to have abunch of numbers that make no sense and have no relation to our actual progress.

    We are going to have another 2 bap. this week, and I think we will end with 10 or 11 bap. in the zone So that makes me happy, Im glad to see that the zone is getting batter. When I showed up here we only had 1 bap in the month, and hadnt bap more then that for some months, so we ve made good progress.

This week was 115 degrees, just so you know... thats super hot. really really hot, it feels like your skin is burning off you. We had to bike an hour to go to one of our appointments, literally all of my clothes were drenched in sweat. I drank12 liters of water that day. haha it was super hot. But I actually enjoy it, Ive only got 2 years to enjoy stuff like that.

    Hey will someone please send me a pic in the mountains..... someone go enjoy the nature that we have in Utah.... hey if you guys head up little cottonwood right now you can find aton of mountain goats... they are super cool, and alot of moose. It would be alittle better to wait another 3 weeks im guessing cuz we had a good snow year, but thell be up there anyways. Hey mads... I forgot about that in your letter, Ill be hiking in alot of snow up there, all the mountain will be covered, just be careful. and bring the gear that is necesary, dont wimp out because of the weight. And alot of food, itll be a tough hike and youll need alot of energy, dont let collin talk you into doing something dumb, and dont let him do anything alone. He ll have a comp. in a little under a year to go hike with him anyways.

Anyways I love you all tons,

Peace, love, and I hope your elbow is getting better, I think it would be better to just have surgery now.... but that would be a selfish desire, that way when I home youll be alright and we can go play. but with the cortazon shots alone its not going to heal, not with the level of activity you do on it.





No comments:

Post a Comment