Hey fam damly,
I hope everything over there is doing good. You seemed all good when I saw you
on sunday. I was super glad to see your faces, and well Isaac I could only see half your face because of the mop youve got on your head, you look like one of those pack animals that the sherpas use haha. But it was good to see you all. Fin is super huge thats super cool and he waves and blows kisses, haha, Im excited to get to know him. Well yeah ive basically said what there is to say when I talked to you all
on sunday. I didnt make it to the bus in time. But I got to TJ around 9 30. jummped in a taxi, just me and another gabacho, gringo, white kid. and showed up at the asistantes flat. Anyways after that I got to talk to the secretaries and the assistents for alittle while. They are all good guys and so I always pass the time well there. Anyways we got to joking around and we caught up on all the times and gossip in the mission, then I hit the sack... or the floor, but it was all good. Oh going there we watched Sherlok holmes 2 and glee haha it was fun, glee is way better after a year and a half in the mission.
Then today in the morning, didnt eat, cuz I didnt have money, we headed to the line... which means that im right on top of the other side, literally its a bridge and i was just chillin on top of of the other side, there is a huge line to get to the US and no one entering the other side haha, its kinda funny.
Anyways after that we went back to the office, back to the line cuz we screwed somthing up there and in the end we went back to the office at around 12. We were chillin there in the office, I was going to stay in Tij till
tomorrow but while I was at the line the Pres had a special interview with Elder Castelan, my intrenee, or my kid, he was a zone leader for a well half a transfer before he screwed it up. He was talking to girls on the phone, on stuff like that, going on interchanges and then ditching his companions to go off with some girl. In the end she got mad at him for something he said, she called the cops and call the pres. and well. thats the story. The pres. told me that Id be talking him back to my zone and that he would be in a trio with one of our district leaders. And that hed be there as minor. anyways super lame news. They also found him with an Ipod and internet..... It honestly makes me super frustrated to see that they just dont understand and they take there mission as a joke.... super lame
But Im doing good, on the way back we watched jack and jill and then one called warrior they were both good. Its funny Im like a super costumer on the buses. they give the the control to pick the movie, the climate, the volume. Its pretty cool. Ill be headed back in 2 weeks im guessing in tranfers. Im not looking forward to leaving, Id love to stay here 1 more transfer. But well have to see, id highly dought it. LIfes great,
Peace, love, and on the pursuit of happiness.... the only thing that counts is staying close to the lord, and doing as he says.
Love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment