Monday, May 27, 2013

Back in TJ



Aight so right now im in Tij. again, I got transfered out of Mexicali which is alright, I really enjoyed itin Mexicali, its not to pretty but I enjoyed the ward alot and my companion alot. We had alot of fun and had alot of success. right now im in the zone Tijuana, Tijuana. Its right in the middle and Ive got well the worst part of Tij in my sector, not poor or anything like that haha just like a las vegas down town, more getto obviously and with less money, but also less clothing haha. We actually cant even get close to the so it alright. I just got here this morning and Im super tired, I didnt sleep all that much last night, and then had to carry alot of luggage, I also brought 80 pounds of weights to do excercise so that didnt make the baggage any lighter.

This week was super cool. Monday we went to the mall and just walked around loving life, went back to work and actually went to the house of a super rich member... she actually baptised the mom of my companion, so its kinda a cool story. she was a missionary in yucatan. Anyways, Wednesday we had a baptism of some kid. Eli he is 28 and was one of the best soccer players in Mex. until his uncle put a hit out for his head. Leaving him crippled and with alot a of scares including some mental damage. He got bap, then slowly lifted his hands up in the air.... it was super cimatic and funny. 

Then on Friday we had another a young man that is 15 years old. He is super cool, and said he didnt want anyone from the ward to bap. him, just me. So that was cool. Usually I never bap. I always make a member do it. but sometimes its fun anyways. His fam, was all there and Im sure his mom will not wait to long before she gets bap. We only had him in teaching for 3 weeks, and haveonly taught his mom once but she came to church sunday and said she would be back next week.

That same night we went with Lizzeth, an investigat that we have had for along long time. 4 months, she is super cool, and helps us out aton. She lives with her sis. who is a member, But anyways, she kept putting up aton of barriars to be bap. Everyone Ive ever hear.... I was born catholic, Im scared, my fam doesnt want me too.... on and on. The last 2 weeks we have passed everyday with here and talked about bap. so we could dunk her before the transfer. Well this last week, we taught super powerful and she cried everyday we were in here house. Its amazing to watch the spirit. Then thursday night, she had a dream that she called us up and told us she wanted to get bap. Friday again she still didnt want to. But we talked with her for 2 hours.... A super long time and in the end we asked her to get bap. the next day. we sat in silence for 10 mins. then I asked if we could say a prayer, I said a prayer and we sat for another 5 mins. Then she said... no well no...... mejor no.... well yeah???????? what kind of an answer is that... I had to ask her. does that mean yas or no then. Anyway she said yes and then didnt sleep the entire night because she was so scared. She also asked that I did the bap. And it went super well, the spirit was super strong and everyone was crying.

We got out of the bap. went to her house and gave her somepresents... a cake, a guitar, a picture, and some letters Her whole famlily was super happy. Her sister was even happier then she was.

Sunday I just went and said goodbye to people and ate cake with the sister sandra. She will probably come see us in the temple when we come back in Dec.

Anyways, Loving life. and I love you all. Im here in a threesome right now with Elder Alfaro, A ZL, funny guy, good guy and Elder Lara, we are babysitting him. Im guessing he will be going home here in acouple days, although he doesnt know that yet.

Love you tone,

Peace, Love, and Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment