Monday, June 3, 2013

Love you all.

Alright, its alittle late some Im going to keep it short. But.... Basically I love you all,
     To start it all off, the area is really cool. Its got a nice vibe to it. Alittle more or less like hey all the people are super slow here and have alot of drug damage kind of a vibe but its a nice one. We put in work this week. Before the missionaries were having like 35 lessons each week, and the kid that just got changed out of here , went up to AP. So I put in 45 lessons this week. It was fun to report our numbers. And made me feel good. Elder Lara stayed with us till Sat. in the moring. Friday he had his interview with the pres, and there the pres ayed he would be going home. After that I had an interview with the pres. to talk about some of the stuff that has been happening here in the mission haha. He began to show me alot of bad things that some of the missionaries were doing, anyways it was super lame to see that alot of my companions in the mission havent. decided to be obediente. Im guessing they will be sent home to here shortly. The mission is a place to serve the lord.... nothing else. So Z get prepared to enjoy being really obedient for 2 years. Honestly its not hard to be obedient. The lord blesses us when we are and being obedient doesnt maen you cant have fun. I have a blast every day. You just need to know when to be serius and also know were the line is. So that you never even get close to it.
Other then that, I ate alot of Tacos this week. They were all super good. I ate tacos de Adobada y carne asada y chorrizo y birria. Basically all super delicious. My favs. would be Adobada which is a meat soaked in a chile and tomate Im guessing sauce and then laid in stripes and made into a meat stump then cooked. Its super delicios. And well Birria also is super good. Its a sweat meat that is boiled and pulled apart. It is super deliciuos. Also one of our investigators gave us some tamales. The best ones Ive ever had.... Super amazing. Meat, with Holy herb )not sure what it actually is in english its just cald Herba santa) and cheese. with a red sauce. And then we had Tamales de dulce. Which is straight corn..... there is no flour or anything. You cut corn off the cob, and add butter and cream and then cook it in corn ears and it turns out amazing... absolutly amazing haha.
There area is good here, there is a gaint hill and we are right next to the boarder. Im were the line meets San Diego. there is also the only road the is prohibited to go on here in my sector. Ill tell you how it is when I check it out.   NO just kidding its just a bunch of bars and strip clubs so that would be why I will not be going there.
Other then that life is good. Today we had to go clean some missionary apartment. They left in abondando for 2 months, there was still food in the microwave... solid mold. Fruit in the fridge.... solid mold. Chines food on the counters.... anyways it was gross but its now super clean... then after all that we dropped 2 elderes off in Rosarito and drove back on the beach.... super pretty then we went to the plaza Rio in downtown Tij. and I think I going to buy some new shoes there.... they are super sweet. full leather shoes with a natural leather sole. resined with some root from argentina... anyways they were way good looking and like 50 bucks so Ill get them before I come home Im sure...
Love you all tons
Peace, Love, and The dog looks like a great dog pops.  (Grizz the new hound)






No comments:

Post a Comment