First things first. My comp is a good guy. He is from guatemala and well we get along well. He works hard and all that so Ill have no prob. with him. Today we played soccer as a Z activity and invited the other zone. We played hard and won alot of the games. But wow does my body hurt. I wish I was in shape again..... But i guess my time will come. He if z is buying all this AT gear who is he going to go with? Ive got cash but Im not rich haha. But really what cash Ive got, well buy what you can with it if you need to so that my bro has got a partner in the snow. otherwise he will die in the avi. This week was good, Elder leir is a good kid. Super smart, went to U of Chicago. I costs 60,000 the year there.... thank goodness Im not that smart. We put acouple bap. date this week, but seeing as the conf. was super far away it was basically imposible to get inv. to go and well. We now have nothing. No one went... so that was super lame. I really enjoyed the conf. and actually watched apart in english which was nice. dont have any problems with spanish but you dont actually here the voice of the prophets so I really did enjoy the english part I watch. Then again Elder Perry records his in spanish so thats pretty cool and a couple of the other Spanish people that talked did the same. But yeah it was super good. I really enjoyed how it was super centered in the family and also in missionary work. I enjoyed it aton. Its cool cuz after conference, time seems to go by super fast. and well seeing as I dont have much of it. It is going by even faster. This month is jam packed. Right now actually my letter is super bad cuz I still need to cut my hair, bath and get on a bus to got to TJ before the night is through. So yeah. Sorry. We do have a couple people that are cool that we are teaching right now. But as far as someone that is progressing super well. We really dont have anyone. So Ill keep working on that one.
Oh yeah, Mom youd be super jelous we ate super good this week. We aight Clam and Shrimp coctail..... Super good and super raw. Actually we slit open there shells and took out the clams and then through them in with some Shrimps.... which are actually boiled and some shrimp water, alittle bit of pico de gallo aton of ketchup and aton of chilis and boom.... super good. Oh yeah then we got out the oisters.... super ugly but we slit open the shells cut the oister free. leaving it in the shell then would drench it in lime and chili. throw back the head and let it all slide off the shell and into your mouth... it feels about like raw egg but it tastes really good. One day when we are on the beach we can do.
Hey I thought I sent this one monday.... sorry about that here it is half finished
No comments:
Post a Comment