It was a pretty good movie thats what we watched for our zone activity today (pacific Rim) We set the projector up in the church and blacked out a room. Anyways it was fun. This week I went down to San quintin which is alwyas terrible. Basically it is a little town which is ran about the agriculture so basically everyone there works in the fields. Which makes them all look as if they were from the middle east because of their wrapped heads and covered up mouths. You can only see the tiniest slit in between the bandana on the mouth and there turbin to see there eyes. There is only 1 paved raod there and the pres. stopped sending english missionaries there because the all leave with typhoid fever. Anyways it was fun as always its like a 4 hour bus ride so we get to watch some movies. We watched the avengers and also madagascar 3. Well while I was down there they just gave us money for the lunch... the missionaries no longer eat with the members down there, because the member always cook things that are un eatable. But this time the member just siad he wanted to give us money well he gave us 30 bucks so we each ate aton. It was super fun. We had 10 tacos for lunch with a soda then after that we worked and went and bought aguas... de frutas y de cebada. mine was de cebada which may be against the word of wisdom but ill stay in my innocence and ignorance and keep drinking it. Usually its just roasted wheat but I really dont know what else they put in there. And in the night we ate another 20 tacos de adobada with 2 really hot salsas. after we started and the owner say we like salsa he brought us out habaneros to eat with the tacos... Haha, we were all crying. But they we super good. Loved em. The only bad part about those pepers is the they never stop burning, infact i think they burn more coming out then in. Well the tacos were super good. Its pork stips marinaded in chile and then put on a vertical scewer making a large top looking thing of straight meat and then a large shooting flam roast it as they cut it off onto a tortilla to give you some of the best tasting things you will ever have. I eat tacos at least 2 a week. And love them. Actually Saturday one of my best friends here in the mission who left like 5 months ago came back down.... And so I saw him for like 30 min in the night. and well haha we ate more tacos... what up. Ive heard that there is actually tacos close to temple square I will investigate later.
As far as investigators go. I would love to tell you tons of stories but basically its the same I teach them and then they say they will get baptized and go to church and well they never do. So.... the dont progress. What a bummer. But this sunday was sweet because we reactivated a less active family and we had all 9 of them in church and they took up an entire row in the sac. meeting it was super cool to think that God let me be the means for which they came back to his flock. Oh hey by the way I have no Idea about my flight info. Because when I sent you guys that email asking you to fill it out you never did and so well my ticket isnt bought yet. I just told them I had no idea any of that info and my fam doesnt love me and wouldnt help me. So they said they would just figure it out. But yeah.
Anyways. I love you all tons and am super happy your all alright I hope you have a great week. This week Im going to TJ thursday, Sat, and monday. So that will be fun. The part that wont be fun is I will be having a meeting with the 70 and am going to tell him that I didnt bap. this month and that my zone bap. 2. Thatll be fun to see his reaction. haha.รง
Peace, Love, and Well yeah
No comments:
Post a Comment