Monday, October 21, 2013

You guys can make it.

Alright. I know you all hate my letters but....... to bad its only for 2 more months... You guys can make it. So basically Im training a new ZL and a new Elder. so we are in a threesome. Anyways I think We will be back in like a couple hours to write again. So well I guess Ill write you guys in a couple minutes.

********************************************************


Im back but Im still just going to write quick. This week went good. We didnt have any big success we found a couple new investigators and lost some old ones..... seems very familiar. But weve got 7 baptismal dates right now which is cool. They just need to go to church so they can progress.... which is not as easy as it sounds. Im glad the family is doing alright and that my brother crashed.... he needs to sometimes ;) love you bro. Im excited to go ski when I get home but I hope you know Im just going to take it calm... like I do with everything In life. So ive been thinking to actually sell my skis and just get me a pair of 90s under foot, so I can just go down the groomers and stuff like that........ Seems like a good idea right? Well see if I do it when I get home or not. But yeah. Life here is good. We have had a good week even though they feed us the same thing every day. Tacos dorados.... basically its what grams makes just that you fold it in half with meat inside. then you bake it to make it a hard shell. After that you put cheese and what ever you want on top. super good but super unhealthly. My comps are allright. The one from Idaho. He is a good guy. yeah he has like 2 weeks here in Mex. so he doesnt speak much spanish but he has a big heart... and the other one has a year here. He is from guatamala. Just to tell you I want to go to guatamala to hike some volcanoes and stuff like that. Its tight down there. And well Im not that fond of him you could say..... Hate is a strong word but I reallly really really dislike him. But yeah. Ill make it I figure how long could I be with him for..... 8 more weeks.... Ill make the final push.

We had interviews with the pres. this week. I always enjoy talkin to that man. Hes a super good guy. We talked about the zone, and my comps he says he put them both with me so I could train them both.... thank you pres, thats not cool. He says that here in the next couple of weeks he is going to take me to the temple... If he does we can just go to Sea world all day. He usually just takes the assistents so I must be on his semi good list. It would be cool if one day you guys meet him. His daughter is actually at BYU right now and is going to get married to the cusin of my comp in Michigan... Def. one of my best comps ever. The pres thanked me for the work Ive down and thanked, and just told me to give it my all on the way out... I plan to. We were supposed to have a meeting with the stake pres and the miss. pres this week and I spent a couple long hours slaving away with formats and excel doc. and numbers and graphs and stuff. It turned out alright. not my best but not my worst either. I like to do it so that numbers actually make sense and that the stake pres. takes action. Its fun because the pres always shows my reports in the leadership conferences and now the whole mission does something similar. When I showed up here the missioneres didnt think much for themselves they just kinda  did what the pres said and never tried to make something there own or better it. The pres thanked me for helping the mission change in that way. All in all the interview and everything went well. Im glad Ive had some sort of effect here in the mission because honestly my converts havnt gone so well. Almost all of them are inactive and it makes me sad to think, that because the wards didnt do anything after to help them out that the converts just kinda slipped away. My last two areas Ive been able to change the wards enough to help them make plans to keep the people active. Honestly its exhausting work to always be there doing what isnt my job. But Im not about to let all my converts slip away.

Anyways Im super glad that your alright. Its good to here there is a little snow there atleast. Im excited to see snow again.

Anyways I love you all tons I hope you have a great week. Be careful bro.

Peace, Love, and have fun while Im gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment