Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm doin all right!! Feelin pretty good myself!


February 2, 2012

Hey everybody,
      Another week at the MTC and I guess I'm still doin allright. Im feeling pretty good, except the fact that I have had a sore throught since day one here. Kinda weird I think its cuz I'm singing, alot. Thanks so much everybody that supports me out here. It really does mean alot. It's supprising the people that have written me that I would have never guessed would but, it makes me further apreciate my work here. Knowing that there are many eyes at home watching all the mistakes I make :)
       I get to see Coffe alot here, I work out with him everyday, and a mexican from canada that is jacked. So that I always nice, and I get to see some other friends alittle bit but not very often. Ive seen Rich twice here, and both times it cuz we had to go way out of our ways to find each other. But its worth it, gotta love him. I'm way excited for this wednesday though, Coulter is coming in.
    The temple went well today, I did sealings with a couple elders and got an omlet smothered in gravy mmmm mmm good. It was funny in the sealings I kept having these questions and at first we had an old temple president who could answer them all. then another guy switched and to my questions he was just like, I don't know. I just except it. haha I love all of you at home, and while you have to accept the truth of the temple and all of the gospel. The gospel asks you to ask questions, to find out things that interest you. Just because you are worthy and on the right track doesn't mean you can stop your studies or solie (no idea how to spell that word) just accept what is being said to you. Sorry random thought.
     This week was fun though, we started a new program they just barley brought into the spanish missionaries training. We just call it the pilot program. Basically it is a progressive investigator that is a way good actor. So its pretty hard. the sisters in my district made theres cry, because they said the Catholic church didn't have all the truth, she thought her life was a waste. Our investigators name is Daniel, basically there has been 2 sisters that have left the lessons crying because of him and 8 elders that have straight up just left the lessons. So he is hard. While every one got in there rooms we had a 15 min door aproach and we never made it to talking about the gospel, more or less not alowed to. But I think for this we need to be freinds first, then be missionaries.
      Other then that, we got our other investigator and his wife to get married, and all this other fake stuff has happened here :) uhhh last night I biked till I almost puked so I'm starting to get my work outs alittle better here. It's pretty fun. My good friend Noriega here left this week, its been interesting he got surgery on his elbow and finger on thursday and I've had to babysit him alot. I'm sad he left but I'm glad he is finally out in the field, he needs someone to beat some sense into him. Its cool though, Ive got alot of good friends here now. and He gave me 30 pounds of food, basically I have a ton of food and I distribute it out to other people once I get it all :) bam pimp of the MTC..... food wise
       On tuesday we have devotionals and this week was the 50th anaversiary or this place and a new dedicatory prayer. so our sheets on sunday said that there was supposed to be a couple hundred guests comming and somewhere the rumor got started the P money was coming, I mean President Monson was coming. So things got alittle crazy, it was like waiting in a ski line for some fresh tracks but with some couple hundred kids. So I took the safe way in, joined choir this week. Which so many people had my idea that half the gym was full or choir kids. It was kinda crazy. needless to say. only Nielson and Holand. and Holand didn't really even talk to us. but still it was great.
      Well I love you all, I'm doing great here, I think I tore my pants today but I'll wear them the rest of the way out haha, Um basically thats it and all. I could use some face lotion, and I lost my soap but I only have 3 more weeks here so I don't think I need more, Ill just steal some from around. ohh I want my patriarachle blessing, por favor
Peace love and go with God.
- Show quoted text -

No comments:

Post a Comment