February 9th, 2012
Man, I need to remember things in the week. Everything is the exact same every week so its hard to keep track of something to write to you guys. Well this week has been pretty good. It has actually been nice for a change just being here. Ive got 2 and a half more weeks here, and I just barely decided to accept this place haha. Coulter came in on wednesday :) and I didn't think Id ever see him. Being a English missionary they try to keep the languages together for everything. Fortunatly he got lost and ended up coming into my building, haha he was so confused. But hey as far as I'm conserned it was the lord telling him to come see me.
I've started working out way hard. I'm sick of not having good workouts here, and I'm cutting way back on my food. Hopefully it all helps stay healthy. I'm not really worried about gaining weight here, but you just feel better being healthy. I drink so much water now, and so I'm basically peeing every 30 mins in class. Tengo que hacer pipi. The only phrase I've learned in spanish. I do pretty well in spanish actually, as far as gospel principles go. But when I just speak about everyday stuff its pretty hard. Theres a fun elder her from El Salvador and I can't understand a word he says, so I'm way excited to get out in the field and see whats happening :) This week he bore his testimony about me haha, he got up and said something along the lines of. there is this elder who has always been way nice to me, giving me his food and hugs and stuff. And at first I was really freaked out, but now I understand that its cuz he loves me. haha. apparently in El Salvador there isnt alot of hugging or anything. I don't think he likes it when I prance around naked either haha but, hey man, I've gotta shower. I think I already told you this story but this kid told me my body was a temple while I was taking a shower one day, and that when I walked from the room to my shower (I don't like getting my towel dirty) I should where my towel :) well obviously to this I replied that my body is a candle stick and that I'm not going to hide it under a bushel but put it on top of a hill for all to see... Thats alright right...... right..... Hmmmm. I know I have fun but I do love the work.
Its hard cuz in my class the spirit is there but most people in my class don't have that much of a testimony I don't think. Fortunatly this week I saw some major improvements with this. but alot of the time it feels like me and the sisters are the only ones who want to be out here for the lords work and because we love our savior not because of other reasons. I know I could proly work on humility my testimony of the church is no where near where I want it to be. But I know that there is no place I'd rather be then hear, and that with out learning how to teach hear at the MTC I would not be able to be as sussecful of a missionary. hopefuly I can convert and heal the people of TJ. and Where every I get transfered. Because I doubt I get my Visa, Mexico shut down its visa ofice for 2 months so it is way behind. and all mexican elders are getting sent elsewhere for the start of there missions. Kindof excited but we will see. I wont know till the 18 I think. Other then all this everyting is going well. Last night I got up to pee and the elder next to the door sat and and said was up. then he procedeed to look for what he said was a white cord that ran under his bed. He was asleep of course. but it was fun to mess with him.
Aunt Deb and Uncle John. I will get another letter to you guys soon. but for now I love you and your presents are much appreciated. I do have alot of food. but I don't eat it, its all junk except the nuts. So your food Is going to be amazing. Thank you.
Oh and it was kinda funny today at the temple I saw a cousin to the Kuykendalls. I might have already put that in this letter. but I'm trying to think of more to say and I've got nothing.
Peace and love everybody. Go with God.
Oh and Elder Steele is the Manliest Tron of Mantrons. Basically thats all there is to that, but he wanted you all to know this. And also if there is any single women in the world that read this. they should mail him mails of mailyness.
Again I love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment