Well the lord humbles you quick, just when you think you
are stron he sends another brick your way, or in my case..... Anais. One
wednesday we had a baptismal servis. It was really sweet, we had aton
of people there, the whole place was packed. Me and Elder Morales had
two people to be baptised this day, an 11 year old girl and a 17 year
old girl. Sounds good.... Well it was good. The spirit was really strong
the whole meeting, and we had a hymn from the primary. The font looked
good ( because we cleaned out all the coak roaches) and was mostly full (
because we couldnt' stop it from draining we used a bag and a plate to
cover the drain) Elder morales did a great job, with his baptism and it
really went over nice and spiritual. Then the moment arrived. I
demenstarted to anais, the 17 year old the way that she was to be
baptised "what I have to go all the way under " was her response. We
entered the font and the opened the doors. I got through the prayer and
went to dip her down, half way down she freaked out ( well no big
problem right just push her down dunk her and get it over with) no its a
bitg problem, she is a big problem. close to 300 pounds of a problem.
Well she sprang up spalshing water everywich derection. Alright we are
going to try this again... Second time... So close but when her face hit
the water, she rejected it like she was oil. Springing back up... To
make it better for her this time we knelt down... prayer, she went down,
again freaked out... but this time it wasnt going to happen like that, I
was going to make it work... so puting all may weight I sunk her to the
bottom of the calf high water... really barely anywater, but know
thereal problem, How am I supposed to get her back up. Well I tried my
best, but in the end she came up coughing and slipping and sliding
trying to get back to her feet :) well everything went well and she is
now a member..
Sorry the story is short.. But we have to go I only had 10 mins on the comp... Love you all
Peace love, and next week itll be better
No comments:
Post a Comment