Allright, I wish I had something great to write this
week, but I really can't think of anything. The week has been great, and
to be honest I kept thinking this week I need to write this to home.
But then never remembered to write it all down :) sorry.
Well I'll start with the story that I remember.
We got out of a lesson in middle of the day and were walking down a
trail that we hadn't been on before. As we walked we talked and
placticated about life, love, and the pursuit of happiness. Not paying
attention to were the wind blew, and to were it was taking us. We kept
our meandering path for quite sometime when, very abuptly, and
unfortunatly we found our selves in the middle of two houses, and
standing on top of a cliff that appeared to not have any logical way to
get off of it. So thinking alittle out of the box, I figured... Cliff,
possible air time, soft landing.... and on the other side I was thinking
... white shirt, missionary.... blessed by god, and highly capable as
you can tell, the possible thought of air time won, as it always will
with me. As my companion looked and turned towards me. Looking back and
with a smile on my face, I dropped it. Not very high, like 10 feet. But
as I fell, My mind switch to the thoughts I should have had earlier....
Oh man this is going to hurt, I should have prayed before I did this,
well to late now, try to suck it up... Slam, hufff, grumble, hmmm man
that was alot bigger then I thought, but hey I'm allright no damage
done, all is well that ends well... right?
Well right, it ended well for me. As I looked back my companion,
was approaching the top of the cliff. And into my mind flashed memories
of water falls, rocks, and broken knees (for those that read this, I
once shattered my knee jumping from a water fall). But hey its my
companion, not my brother, not me, ... why say anything? :) As he
dropped off the ledge, half way down you could see in his face that this
wasn't a usuall experience for him, and as he slammed into the ground,
you could tell that the ussual Mexican has never had fun before in his
life, nor jumped off anything higher then the ledge at the park, and
that was only because he was running from dogs, drugs, and gunfire. (the
three most common things in mexico) :).
Back to the cliff, He smashed into the ground and crumpled up
like a 25 cent tin can under a fat mans foot, then the ground rejected
him and he sprung back into the air like a giant spring and croaked in
the air, like a dead frog. Landing square on his back :) He is now
walking with a cane, he is allright just a bruised heal.
I hope the story made up for the lack of stories,
I'm also lacking on time. But if you want to send me mail, or packages
just send them to the cali address. I haven't gotten anything and I"m
not sure I sent the right address to the mission to you guys, but the
cali one I'll get, and actually it will proly be faster. Like every 6
weeks I'll recieve it or somthing :) haha.
I love you all
Peace, love, and these mountain would be sweet with alot of snow and no trash
Oh
one more thing, people down here, just go out and lite the mountains on
fire, freaking crazies. they want them to be green in the winter. :)
weirdo :)
No comments:
Post a Comment