Allright, sorry but I´m going to keep it pretty short. Not much happened
this week. And more then anything i just don´t feel like writing haha
:) No I´ll see what I can jam out for you guys. allright. this week to
start went really well. Monday we went and played soccer at the stake
center, but it was pouring rain, so It was pretty fun, We are going
again today but it won´t be the same. After that we walked to Terrazas,
to the house of Jahara, its like 30 min. no biggie. but with all the
rain there is no streets in the area, and there is aton of electrical
lines in all directions because all of the light is stolen there. So it
was pretty fun but way slick. The dirt roads were way slushy, and we
ended up pretty muddy but it was pretty fun. We are actually going to
bap. her this week. Which makes me way happy. She is super super strong
in the gosple. She is finishing up 3rd Nephi right now. and is way cool.
She is always fighting people that tell her the church is bad. And she
has had aton of problems stoping drinking coffee. She was in the
hospital abunch because of it. Yet through it all, it hasn´t phased her.
And she is pretty funny. She is always talking about the wetto, (that
may be how you spell it) but basically it means blonde hair. And so
everybody in the area nows me. She is pretty funny, not sure what I did
but, I think its just that we showed her the happiest thing she could
have and we are helping her getit right now. She is going to get married
thursday so we can bap. her sat.
We have some other investigators but to be honest not many are
progressing. We have one investigator that is way cool Nike Mike. Who
was in the prison his whole life. We pass by once a week because we
don´t want to waist time with him. But this week he asked if he could
get bap. So its time to look for permission from the first presidancy.
So possibly in a year or so he´ll get bap. But he was a hit man in the
jails. when he was out he was a bank robber. But he says that he has
killed alot of people, there wasn´t a number he just said alot haha. But
he has changed aton. And has been coming to chruch so its way cool to
see that change.
We are going to start soon, the no contacting rules. The mission has
told all the leaders that we are doing it but to us they tell us to
keep contacting. So its kindof a confussion. Everybody is always asking
how it is going and we have to lye and say that it is going well haha.
When really we are still not doing it. More then all that, I´m not
really sure whats new. I´ll get my pack. on tuesday because we have a
conference, so I hope there wasn´t anything that I needed in these last 3
weeks. And tuesday I´m leaning towards 80 percent that I get
transfered. But that´ll be the next week. We will see though. I hope
that life and the green side of the fence is going well. Try not to
spoil my little brother to much and remember that I did buy all my own
stuff :) But hey later in life you can make up the many wrong doings
haha :) no just kidding, I hope my bro. loves me and whil he is on his
mission he will give me his pants. But they are freaking sick.
Love you all
Peace, love, and 110 degrees again here in Mexico, literally it feels like your skin is melting.
No comments:
Post a Comment