Monday, September 24, 2012

A good week.

A good week. This week  went pretty well. To start it all off, we well had a normal week, with some good lessons and some bad ones. But I did get my package (thanks) it was great, and a letter from you guys and one from gramsie, so that was nice to read. I love you all and I'm working on letters, the best thing to think if I was you is that I've sent a ton but they got lost in the mail. I'm pretty sure somehting like that  happened. Well I went on trade offs with Elder Anderson so I headed to Fuentes. It was a pretty good day, we had some good lessons, one was a new investigator and in the end we taught her to pray. Well she started to pray and just couldn't finish, she got done saying thanks and just broke down in tears. Way spiritual, way cool. The lame part is she doenst have time to go to church so well there is no point to teach her more. But it went well. Then we had another cool lesson with the mother of a recent convert. Well the kid got bap. then started smoking weed. What a good example to his parents eh. Well we talked about being an example for her kids and I hope she gets it. The family has huge potential.
    Thebest part of the week was sunday, we got up early and headed to the church, as we arrived at the church (6:30) we learned we had no keys to get in, so we hopped the fences and yeah well I'm more mexican than most mexicans so lets just say we got in :) Then we started to fill up the bap. font. And well yeah everything went well. until we returned home (7:30) we had forgot our keys and the bap. was at 9 but we needed to leave the house at 8:30. We jumped in the car again and ran back to the church, getting back to the house (8:00) we raced and showered way fast and threw together all our clothes. Well we made it to the baptism and everybody was waiting for us there, we were late but Hey the show goes... actually its pretty hard to start with out the baptisimer himself. Well we took some good pics (one with Elder Welches nametag so that he has 2 bap, the work in MI is slow) and we started the bap. I dunked Yahaira and Delia (Jahara) and it was way spiritual. The baptism was way sweet. After that they were confered and it went way well. It was nice to see them both make the steps necesary (oh and yeah Yahaira got married on thursday so she could get bap)
     Latter that day we went to her house to say goodbye and it was way cool she said it was the first time that she could feel the spirit and the love of God in her life like that. By far my fav convert so far. Today in the morning she called us crying haha "thanks wetto for everything" haha it was pretty good. and last night at her house I went to say goodbye to all of them. Well everything went well up until I went to say goodbye to her sis in law. She is 18 and kinda a rebel. Well I shook her hand, and she wouldn't let go. It was like she was trying to keep me there,,, no actaully she was trying to keep me there. Well my heart started racing way fast, a super adrenaline rush on the mission. Trying to stay away from sin is the best thing we've got down here. Because I looked up from my hand and she was all puckered up and not just moving towards me but was in full lunge, literraly her feat were off the ground and she was coming in hot. Wellin my years of training I've learned a couple good things. One of those is how to avoid sloppy girls and their sloppy kisses, so using all the skilss I had aquired over the years and what I learned in football I did a beautiful swim move but pulling my head back at the same time. Half way threw the swim I span and boom the move was completed. She was no behind me, she didn't have my hand and I left with my missionary virtue. Well I feel alittle bad cuz It looked pretty bad for her, it was a straight up reject but my comp thought it was the funniest thing in the world.
    Alright tradeoffs, to be short about it. I'm on the other side of the hill, like 2 mins from my old area, well if I left the church in terrazas its like 5 mins in car to get to my area but terrazas and Ojo de aqua are sie by side. I am here with an Elder (don't know his name) that has2 months in the mission so that'll be interesting, the area is gigantic, they actaully just opened up new parts to the area so it is now officially gigantinic beyond all measure for mexico. but I think I should do allright here. My comp has his quirks and well the house is a mess but all in all I'm doing good.
   Oh and if you can send my shoes :) I would love you for ever haha, Like i don't already love you guys, but my shoes are now soled with duct tape because I got a whole in my shoes. So I'm going to get them re shoed I think but Yeah my other ones would be nice to.
    Love you all tons, I'm so gald your all doing well, and well send me letters but from random addresses and with girls names and perfum, just so I feel loved out here. or even better just tell Isaac to get his friends to right me, print off a pic before the mission with out my shirt and put it up in the school :) that might work and another that I have a shirt and my hair combed over so I can also be attractive to the girls that actually know a thing or too, what I'm saying is those that don't have blonde hair

Love you all
    Peace love and its basically rock and dirt here, wow.... nothing changed...looks just like terrazas.

No comments:

Post a Comment