Monday, October 22, 2012

The battle continues!!

We will see how long this letter is. I'm prettty mad because I;m trying to type on a keyboard that has juice all up in it. and the buttons are way hard to hit. So I'll do my best,.

Alright, to start, I wasany better last moday, I was still way sick, And finaly tuesdaty I was sick of being sick. I had bee up 3 nights in a row with a fever but something fierce. So I called up the mission pres. wife. And she didn't aswer so I got permission from the DL to go to the Doctor. A lil sketchy pharmacy that has a doctor in it. It cost me 35 pesos. like 3 bucks and the lady was crazy. I told her my symptoms. she took my temp (102 and I was feeling way better then the otherdays ) and she gave me 3 different pills to take and an injection to put in my but 4 times. Oh and the worst part of my sickness, is that monday witgh my fever under my armpits were a bunch of boils/zit or something fierce that hurt like thedickens to the point I didn't want to move my arms.I still have them but not so bad. She said it was a allergic reaction.

Alrright, I really am sorry this is going to be short but my forarms are burning from using so much muscle trying to hit the keys.

The good thing is that this week, We did have a bap. Carlos showed back up i town on friday, and so we bap. him on sat before hecould run again. we had stake con. so we will confir him a member the next week.

Oh and I could use your prayers for a girl named vanessa. She is super cool, she has 2 kids, and wants to change her life. She wasn't interested at all when we first started talking with her, but after a sec, something hit. She is ready to be bap. But in the first lesson, I felt that she was lacking something. And the spirit told me it was a problem with the law of chastity. (super cool experience to recieve such clear revelation as to what a investigator needs) I gave her the pamphlet and asked her to readit before ournext visit. Well my comp and  I left and he told me there was no way she had a problem with that.... Well boy was he wrong. We came back and she is living with her sister. And she hasn't had an income for along time, at one point they were starving so she tured to selling her self on the street. She wants to change, needs to change. She is at the bottom of a pit right now, and its dark, damp, and deep. She needs a different job. so if you could all pray for that for her... Thanks aton. and love you tonns.

Peace, Love, and will you put my address on my facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment