Monday, October 29, 2012

Life is going well.

Alright,
      Life is going well, the mission is still great, I'm in Tijuana, we comfered our convert this week... What else is there to say... nothing

    To start, I saw the drunkest guy I've ever seen in my life try to drive a Taxi. No way, he backed it up over the curb to start. Swearing and cusing he threw it in drive and took it foreward... about 2 feet. Only to once again put it in reverse and this time, already on top of the curb, he slammed the taxi into a gaint metal fence. Puting some very big and stylish dents in the back of the car, he sobbered up really quick actually and got the car to leave the sidewalk and drive down the street. Driving head on to traffic nearly getting slammed by an on coming bus. Well he made it alright, but wow it was crazy.

   The mother that I asked you to pray for this last week is super cool. We had alot of good lessons with her this week. She really wants to change, or so it seams but once again she didn't show up to church. Super bummer, So I won't be having that baptism this week. She was supposed to get a job saturday, but we haven't been able to see her to ask how it all went, so I'm hoping that she got it and can quite her other work. Other then that actually we had 4 Inv. in the church. Thank goodness, it has been a very long time since I had anyone in the church. The lame thing is is that all our stats or number look great. We teach more then anyone, well everything is more. But we fail hardcore with getting them to church. And because our numbers look good, the leaders don't tell us anything. comments, concerns, tips. Nothing. Just that we are doing good and to keep working. Well this week finally we got somepeople to church, so I'm pretty happy about that. 2 of them Gabriel and alejandra I hope will be bap, this week but its doubtful. We have acouple people that are progressing well, so I'm hoping that Nov. looks better then Oct.

    Hey Z. Happy happy b Day bro. Your getting big. another year and a half and youll be in TJ just like me preaching the gospel. I hope your doing good bro and I love you tons. Keep worthy so that you can leave right after highschool ends. Oh and yeah momma, he can't put in his papers till 4 months before his Availability date.

    I wish I had something sweat to tell you all but I don't. Thanks aton for the package, I loved everything. Especially I'm enjoying the fire balls, Mexicans hate Cinammon. So it has been fun giving them to my companion, especially cuz he doesn't even like hot things. I've been feeling way better this week, and the shoes are great thanks. And I got your letters that was the best part. Of course I don't get tired of reading your letters mom, I get them once a month or once every 2 months so I love them. tell Z I wan't a pic of him decked out to ski and his skis. and thats my fav. disc or all time (well of all church :) ) I'm actaully going to buy a speaker one of these weeks thats super cool. you just put a usb in the side and it plays off that. But we also have a CD player. But can Z send me some more Music, tell him to put it in a zip folder. and send it like that to me. I can listen to everything church. Disney songs (if you can find them Z, mulan, tarzan, and lion king ;) ) and orchestra music. also if you can find them there is a band called 4 string quortet. Look it up and they have a bunch of covers for bands. If you can figure it out send me some. (the killers, queen, rolling stones) oh and some jazz music, ask dad for the best.... Love you tones bro and again happy b, day.

Well as far as other stuff happening here, there is nothing. Life is great, I will change companions again next monday. We will see what happens, I might train again, that would be kinda cool. or something else. Not sure lets see. Oh and as far as christmas well, I'll tell you next week as I don't know my comp. But I don't need to many white shirts, if your going to send those.

Peace, love, and Go big, Baptise, and well I've still got along time before I go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment