Monday, January 21, 2013

10 minute letter


Im going to try to write the most I can in the 10 mins. That I have to write you. Thanks for the letter pops. And for the letter from Bret. I read half then saw that it was super huge so I'll be printing it off I think.

Well my area is super pretty. We are here right next to the beach. The church is like a block from the beach. And our house has a view of a cool island out there. Its not way scenic, becasue everything us super trashed but its nice. There are some areas ,that are way cool, when you get up above everything its super cool to see it all. Its mostly dirt roads where Im at. There are nice areas of Rosarito and poor ones. Well Im in the poor one. But its also pretty cool there is a good amount of white people here in Rosrotio, nad they love me. So thats super cool. We live behind  members house. WEll a inactive member but its still a nice littler place. Suyper dirty, none of the missionaries have cleaned it in along time but whatever. Ive done some pretty good cleaning there. But it needs alot more. All the walls are super molded, which is kinda lame and not sure what I can do about that. Alittle vinager maybe. But there really is nothing I can do. So whatever I'll be leaving that be.

My companion is super lazy and they werent doing the weekly planing or anything last transfer, so there is no records to work with and my comp. Doesnt' want to do anything. He just wants to go to mcdonalds. But whatever hes going to learn how to work, or if not, well he is going to waste alot of time watching me work. We had no success this week. We taught. 5 lessons all week long... That is super super super terrrible. We taught a good amount with members. actives and less actives but we dont have any referels yet. So our numbers will still be super down. But I'm pulling alot of names out of the directory and also this week I'll strat with the old investigator sheets. But It should be fun.

Anyways thats my area for the most part. Alittle stressed out. My comp woke up at 9 this morning and usually wakes up at 8. he is always alittle grumpy and he loves quoting stupid people that do blogs on Youtube. Anyways, I'll be killing him shortly,

More then that I'm not sure what to say. We did have one investigator in church this week. and I think we will be ahving here bap. soon. Well I hope so. She is super cool. Monica. She is like 20 years old. has a kid that is 2 and she was taking the lessons before and wanted to get bap. but couldn't cuz she was libing with her boyfreind. now she is single so Im guessing it all should  go pretty smooth.

Other then that, we picked up a couple new people this week that may be promising but I'm not sure. we will have to see next sunday. Anyways. I'm lovin life. at the end of this next week are transfers, so I'll see what changes in my district. Im guessing that my companionship will be the same. But all in all. Life is great and I'm lovin mexico. Oh but its gotten to be super hot here. and im not looking forward to summer. super jeoules of all the snow up there and the freezing cold weather.

Love you all tons.

Oh,,, I left my charger for my camera in the other home, I hope I get it back butIm not sure. But as for now there wont be more pic. for a couple weeks.

Love you all tons.

Peace, love, and I really like the ocean. I will be moving back (to cali) to learn to surf on day.

Oh and tell Deb thanks for the shampoo haha. I love it. and this morning I made a cholate syrup to go with my french toast. So thanks for the chocolate also deb. Love you tons.

No comments:

Post a Comment