Monday, January 7, 2013

The Church is True

Haha. Well it sounds like the family back at home is doing way well. I just got a package from Deb and John... Thanks aton. And a new card from gramsy. Also thanks alot grams. I love it. I havent opened the package yet but Im sure its good. Today I had a trainingship meeting in the offices, so I slept at the zone leaders house, on a little and very dirty couch. Well I didnt sleep much but it was fun anyways. I think I will be doing it again tonight. because I have another training tomorrow and its like an hour to get home and right now its 830. We got a complete P day because the meetings in the morning. So after me and 3 elders went to an all you can eat american food buffet. with some good backed potatoes and salads and stuff. I really didnt eat much but It was fun to eat good food again. We have 2 people ready to get bap. but they don{t have money to get married this week they pawned their new flat screen that they won for christmas. They are super cool. My investigator from Terazas del valle. yahaira well is inactive. she has finished the BofM twice but she is inactive....what happened I have no idea. But its cool Im alittle down to be honest, cuz I havent really had any success in anything for awhile. no bap. and my companions are all bad. My last companion I have started to figure out was doing alot of stuff behind my back. or well just texting people and erasing the texts. and saying stuff he shouldnt have been. Well the pres said he will be keeping him as minor for awhile and my new comp. well he wants to go home. His girlfriend left him and so he is pretty bummed out. And he wasn{t and isnt here for the lord so I can see how it would be hard to stay out here. But Im doing good, Ive loved the year I have and Ive got another 3 weeks were I am at.

    Anyways,  I know that this church is true, its so amazing to see the different aspect of how the gospel can change your life. Although here in Mx the church has some apostasy and is less reverent the people completely differnt. Its the church of Jesus Christ. the one and the only. The book of Mormon is a testiment of that. written by prophets and then given to a prophet to translate it. By knowing that the book of Mormon is true when can begin to know that the church is the kingdom of God here on the earth. but that is only the begining. There is so much that we need to learn and acheive in this life to return with our heavenly father. One thing that the Church here really doesnt understand. That after bap. there is so much more, if we sit complasent of what we have done we squander away all that we have achieved and as we look behind us we have acomplished nothing, as we look infront we dont know were to go. If though we follow christ and his path we achieve the impossible and hope to achieve even greater things. There is nothing greater then the gospel of Jesus Christ as it is rightly apllied to the life of each and every person it changes them. As we learn about the atonment of Him we gain an understanding of the love he has shown for us. And only by that can we become perfect. We must learn and then apply the atonment to our lives. I know that everything Im saying is way basic gospel but alot of time we forget the basic. and the basic sounds way more epic in spanish. Everything sounds so powerful haha. Oh and all we teach is very very basic, But I love it. And I love you all

Peace, Love, and well your in my thoughts and prayers... my thoughts not that much, I keep pretty focused. but your always in my prayers.

Love your son
The missionary

No comments:

Post a Comment