Well to start off the week, dad would be proud of me. I may not have worked very much in the house. But that doesn´t mean I didn´t learn anything while I was there. This week my comp and me went and did service together. We finished the insulation of a house using wire and nails. The mexicans wanted to use a ton a glue....wouln´t have worked. Then Me and my comp hung dry wall and finshed the upstairs of a members house. There was supposed to be other people that were going to help us but nobody did. So we were on our own but it turned out pretty well. It was alittle hard. its walls put up above a cement, not flat floor with two walls of concrete, that aren´t straight So it made for alot, alot of cutting drywall. Kinda lame. But it was good to practice and get some work done anyways.
We gave a sweet lesson on the plan of Salvation and commited Vanessa the little girl to bap. after that. She said yes. She is 11. We hve been battling the bap. for like 3 months now. Well saturday we had the bap. Way super sweet. Loved it. It was was fun. And way spiritual. She was super ready. And proly my fav. bap yet. the family has changed aton in the hsort time I was there. And it was really good to see here make it to the water... even though it was freezing cold haha.
Well the fun part of my week came Sat. night. At 10 oclock. I got a phone call saying that Monday at 830 I needed to be in the bus station and that I would be headed to Rosarito, constitucion. An Elder hurt his back and so there was some emergancy transfers. Anyways I pakced everything sat. and sunday night. Staying up till like 12 to do it. It was a huge project. I´ve got 2 suit cases a bag and 2 boxes of stuff haha. Thanks for the packages. they serve me well. Sunday I Spent a lil time passing by houses of the members and saying goodbye ot them and a couple investigators. Turns out acutally that they are going to shut down the area I was in. Not really sure why everything is happening but Its cool. Im here in Rosarito. and its pretty, right next to the beach and ocean. Ive got another group of sis. in my district. Not excited about that. and another group of Elder. So kinda small thats nice. I hope its a cool area. The old records look like my comp. is pretty dead. oh and that he has 20 months in the mission and is minor still. But I hope that everyting goes well.
Anyways I love you all tons and tons. Hope that all is going well there. And don´t use up all the snow I still want some for when I get home. Im going to go play soccer right now and I think watch a disney movie. but it should be fun. atleast Ill see the zone.
Peace, love, and here we go again
pic. explained
Vanessa, and her family. Her dad did the bap. (mauricio)
Tato and Erica, Christian, and the little one Brian. They get married feb 14. and bap. the same day. Or atleast Im hoping. Supèr cool investigators.
No comments:
Post a Comment