Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hey you out there in the cold.

Greasy food, wahoo!

Baptism

Nefi and Elder Morales
Well he died, Elder Morales, yep is gone. So now I have Elder Vintura, another elder from the offices, He just came out of the hands of the president. So I´m starting to catch on... The president sending the best Elders here, because I´m the worst and he is trying to get me to be better, or something like that. So hey I´ll work harder right :) No I´m working hard, and actually I´m on the good side of the Pres. So its just good luck that I got another good Elder. And by that I´mean God is watching out for me and love me tons haha.

     Sorry if the letter doesn´t make alot of sense, its been 110 degrees here the last couple of days and 90 degrees in the nights, So I havent slept... at all, I sit up in my bed all night and absoulutly roast myself to death. Fortunatly the president gave me permission today to buy a fan, so Hopefully its better tonight. I also went to the offices and got more letters :) I think I´m actually all daught up. I got letters that were sent in august... no way crazy huh. Its weird though cuz I got some letters from august but your letter that you sent three times. I got the pouch but not the other one. Oh and if you put together a package would you send me vitamins. I have looked everywhere for vitamins, and there are none. not even in costco. The people have no idea what healthy is here. I´m dying because I eat the exact same chiken with out any vitamins everyday. But this week I actually went to the house of sister verlinden, she is one of the sister couple missionaries in the mission, and invited us over before Elder morales went home. and we ate salad, and brussel sprouts. mmmm felt like home. It was way good. She is sweet, and knows 6 languages, and is from sweden, she is like 77.

     allright, off the part of my letter that makes alittle more sense.  So last week, we had what we thought was a disaster happen. One of our investigators came home drinking and hit one of his kids, and so his wife. or partner left him. his name is Ivan. Well he moved out of the home, and they fixed their relationship. It was the first time that he has drunk in 6 months and hs actually has a way strong testimony of the chruch. He has been going for along time now. But because he wasnt married he couldn´t get baptised. Well with this fight he moved out, So this Saturday we got the chance to baptised him. He is going to get married in 1 month and it really is a blessing from God that all this happened. I won´t attribute the abuse or Drinking to God but everything has an order, and God is behind it all. Its absulutely amazing to see the hand of god placed in all thing.

     as far as news goes that as new as it gets. Elder venturi or something like that, is pretty cool. and It´ll be another great experience to be with him. Elder Mills the assistant here, is returning to Bntfl. this week. so with some luck youll run into him and he´ll tell you how it is. Benjamin mills, look him up on facebook and say hi.


Pictures,
baptism
Nefi a youth here, and Elder morales
and the next one... well thats my food, and there is just way to much grease here.

Peace love and Yellowstone sounds sweat right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment