Hey pops, I love you. Sorry That I didn´t write yesterday, we didn´t
have anytime. we actaully were out of the area all day. In the morning
we went to the offices to have a leadership training conference for
Elder Venture, then after we went to sears, Were I bought a new suit.
For 70 It was originally 200 So I was happy about that. Its pretty good
looking. To get back to our area we took a 2 hour bus ride, and we had
an interview with somebody from fuentes for a baptism. It went really
well, As my companion did the interview I talked to the mother and
allthough she isnt taking the lessons right now I had a very, very
spiritual lesson with her. She was crying and I was close. This week,
has been the best week in along time, and unfortunatly I don´t have time
to write about it :) but I love you guys. We went to the ground
breaking ceremony of the temple, it was 100 degrees and we were outside
in the sun standing there for 5 hours, so that part was bad but the
spirit was way strong there, and I gained a stronger testimony of
temples. From there we went and had a lesson with 2 people Korina and
Edwardo she is 15 with a 1 year old girl. They love the church and want
to change but are scared to get married. So we talked alot about
marriage and i was impressed to talk about temple... wham another huge
spritual moment in the week. I don´t know if they felt it like I did but
I was close to tears there too. Temple are the house of God... Case
Closed. I love you all and so sorry that I don´t have time to write,
I´ll try to get you a letter this week, I´ve been working on one for
grams for 3 weeks now. I´m really bad at writing letters, It takes me
along time haha. cuz I write for like 10 min 10 different days haha. Oh
and I actually I´m getting letters now. I got 3 more this week, and a
card from grams. Love you gramsy.
Peace love and Sorry :) but I´m working hard
No comments:
Post a Comment